- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Two Third District Republicans Eye Bolinsky’s Now Vacant Seat
- Softball Team Soars To Title Game
- Garner Inmates Arrested In Prisoner Assault Incidents
- Officials Look For Development At FFH In 2013
- Nancy D. McLarney
Molly Miriam Smith
A daughter, Molly Miriam Smith, was born to Katie A. and William T. Smith of Sandy Hook, September 1, at Danbury Hospital.
Molly, the Smiths’ first child, was 8 pounds, 4 ounces in weight at birth, and 20 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Mary and Robert Wheelin of Monroe.
Paternal grandparents are Joseph and Sally Smith of Millersburg, Penn.
The Smiths know that Molly would have been dearly welcomed by his late mother, Miriam Smith, as well.