- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Malloy Working On Plan For $365 Million Shortfall
- Book Signing By Newtown Author/Illustrator Jennifer Thermes
- Youth Field Hockey Team Caps Season With Win
- One Killed, One Injured In I-84 Crash
- Several Area Activities Will Mark World AIDS Day
Molly Miriam Smith
A daughter, Molly Miriam Smith, was born to Katie A. and William T. Smith of Sandy Hook, September 1, at Danbury Hospital.
Molly, the Smiths’ first child, was 8 pounds, 4 ounces in weight at birth, and 20 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Mary and Robert Wheelin of Monroe.
Paternal grandparents are Joseph and Sally Smith of Millersburg, Penn.
The Smiths know that Molly would have been dearly welcomed by his late mother, Miriam Smith, as well.