- Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two 'BrainStorm' Events
- New York Life Grant Supporting Resiliency Center Grief Services
- Latest Brainstorm Speaker Called Mesmerizing, Authentic
- Resiliency Center To Host Mind-Body Medicine Skills Group
- Free Series For Seniors Or Supporters Of Seniors Through Newtown Continuing Education
- Parent University Announces Participating Experts
- Free Relay For Life Kickoff Party Sunday
Yoga Dimensions is hosting a Yogathon on Saturday, December 9, and Sunday, December 10, from 12:30 to 6 pm on both days. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Women’s Center of Greater Danbury.
The Yogathon is being coordinated by Kristi Gunnarshaug, yoga teacher and manager of the Yoga Dimensions studio at 87 South Main Street, who has been a champion for many local charities for years, running workshops to raise money and awareness. She will be joined by all the Yoga Dimensions teachers throughout the two days, each teacher donating their time and offering their personal style of yoga.
Handcrafted items will be available for purchase, including yoga mat sprays, lavender eye pillows, aromatherapy body scrubs and linen sprays, bath bombs, and natural perfume rollers, perfect for holiday gift giving. Complimentary refreshments will be served.
Individuals attending the Yogathon will be invited to contribute any donation amount. All proceeds go to the Women’s Center to support its critically needed domestic violence, sexual assault, and resource services for adults and children throughout its 13-town service area including Newtown.
All classes are mixed level and suitable for all.
For additional information and a detailed class schedule, visit yogadimensions.net or call Yoga Dimensions at 203-364-9500.