- A Week Devoted To The Celebration, And Protection, Of Pollinators
- Windblown But Ready, Farmers Return For Fairfield Hills Market
- Canine Based Ministry At Local Lutheran Church Continues To Offer Comfort
- A Father’s Day Story: Their Love Of Hair Cutting Will Never ‘Fade’
- Making A Bear Sighting Bearable
- The Top Of The Mountain
- From ‘Poor Man’s Feast’ To ‘Treyf,’ Discover The Next Nourishing Chapter For Elissa Altman
Due to snow on December 9, Yoga Dimensions postponed the first day of its Holiday Yogathon classes to Saturday, December 16.
However, Yoga Dimensions hosted its regularly scheduled Holiday Yogathon classes on Sunday, December 10, and raised $1,200 for the Women’s Center of Greater Danbury.
This Saturday’s rescheduled classes will include Taste of Ashtanga Yoga with Olena Polyokova, Taste of Baptiste Yoga with Jess Rockwell, Holiday Heart-Openers with Lisa Martland, and Soothe the Soul Gentle Flow with Amy Mann.
All proceeds will be donated to the Women’s Center of Greater Danbury.
For more information about Yoga Dimension’s Holiday Yogathon, stop by the studio at 87 South Main Street or visit yogadimensions.net.