- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Bus Talks Lead To FOI Concerns
- Legion Baseball Tryouts
- Newtown United Soccer Team Captures U11 Championship With Win Over New Canaan
- Grant Awarded To Hire Dislocated Workers For Sandy Recovery
- Newtown Unit Of The Salvation Army In Need Of Bell Ringers
What role do you play in preparing for Thanksgiving?
Eva Vallerie: My mom does the turkey, but I usually help with potatoes and everything else.
Katie Laaksonen: I’m going to my grandma’s house. I’m driving.
Ellie Nikitchyuk: I stay out of my mom’s way while she’s cooking, and make sure my brother and sister do too.
Molly Begg: I help set the table and help make dessert.
Aimee Talbot: I help set the table, pour drinks for everyone, and then I will help assist my mom.
Gemma Hyeon: I usually make the stuffing, and I make sure the turkey doesn’t burn.