- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Local Man Pleads Not Guilty To Child Pornography Charge
- Pastel Society Of America Hall Of Famer At Newtown Meeting House, Nov 28
- Children’s Programs
- Main Street North, Southbury
- Lighthouse Builder Defending Her Title
What role do you play in preparing for Thanksgiving?
Eva Vallerie: My mom does the turkey, but I usually help with potatoes and everything else.
Katie Laaksonen: I’m going to my grandma’s house. I’m driving.
Ellie Nikitchyuk: I stay out of my mom’s way while she’s cooking, and make sure my brother and sister do too.
Molly Begg: I help set the table and help make dessert.
Aimee Talbot: I help set the table, pour drinks for everyone, and then I will help assist my mom.
Gemma Hyeon: I usually make the stuffing, and I make sure the turkey doesn’t burn.