- Lisa Unleashed: Does California’s Puppy Mill Ban Really Help Dogs?
- NewArts Finds Perfect Partnership With Walnut Hill Community Church
- Turkey Trot Road Restrictions For Thanksgiving Day
- Health Official Talks Turkey Regarding Holiday Food Safety
- Unified Sports Provides Opportunity For Students To Grow
- Sandy Hook CEO Celebrating Leahy’s Fuels 100th Anniversary
- Garden Club Holiday Greens & Gifts Sale Workshops Continue
Spring peepers have been offering their nightly chorus for weeks, migrating birds have been flying overhead, Newtown’s two ice cream shops have opened (Ferris Acres Creamery on April 3, Holy Cow Ice Cream on April 17), and beautiful spring flowers continue to vie for attention. These bright white daffodils were soaking in the final rays of sunshine late Tuesday afternoon when they were spotted on the very northern edge of Newtown, along Driftway Drive.
(Bee Photo, Hicks)