- Bald Eagle Observation Post At Shepaug Dam Opening Saturday
- Saturday Danbury Music Centre 'Nutcracker' Performances Canceled; Sunday Performance Added
- NewArts ‘Christmas Carol’ Wrapping This Weekend
- Ashurst Dancers Capture Regional Titles At Oireachtas; Top Ten Spots Also Earned
- Connecticut Choral Society To Open Holiday Series With Newtown Performance
- Christmas Sale Underway At Abbey Of Regina Laudis
- Newtown Well Represented In Golden Anniversary Presentation Of DMC ‘Nutcracker’
Newtown resident Kristopher Plummer, aka Chef Plum, invites the public to join him as the newest segment of WTNH Channel 8 Restaurant Road Trip is filmed Tuesday afternoon, August 1, in Sandy Hook.
Chef Plum and the film crew will be at Nouveau Monde Wine Bar, 6 Washington Avenue, from 4 to 7 pm.
“We would love to have folks join us and come be on TV with me,” said Chef Plum in a message to The Newtown Bee.
Find out more about Restaurant Road Trip at facebook.com/RestaurantRoadTrip/.