- February 28 At Municipal Center: SCAN Program To Lead In To Exhibition Opening Reception
- Avance Hosting ‘The Art Of Nature’
- March 1 At Edmond Town Hall: Romantic Academy Award Winner Next For Someday Cinema Series
- NHS Band & Guard 21st Annual Winter Extravaganza This Saturday
- Call For Readers: Third Annual Risk A Verse
- Free Relay For Life Kickoff Party Sunday
- ‘The History Of Ferris Farm,’ February 27 With Garden Club
Newtown resident Kristopher Plummer, aka Chef Plum, invites the public to join him as the newest segment of WTNH Channel 8 Restaurant Road Trip is filmed Tuesday afternoon, August 1, in Sandy Hook.
Chef Plum and the film crew will be at Nouveau Monde Wine Bar, 6 Washington Avenue, from 4 to 7 pm.
“We would love to have folks join us and come be on TV with me,” said Chef Plum in a message to The Newtown Bee.
Find out more about Restaurant Road Trip at facebook.com/RestaurantRoadTrip/.