The seventh annual celebration of all things Sandy Hook Center was held Saturday, October 7....Read Full Article
- Photos By Multitalented Resident Artist To Be Featured In Booth Library Exhibition
- Reception Planned For Current Municipal Center Exhibition
- Hearts Of Hope Founder To Visit October Painting Party
- Collaborate With Peers At The Library’s Teen Writing Group
- Kaplansky, Flagpole Radio Cafe Orchestra At Meeting House, November 4
- ‘Roger Sherman: Our Forgotten Founding Father,’ Monday With Historical Society
- CROP Walk Returning To Fairfield Hills This Weekend
Newtown resident Kristopher Plummer, aka Chef Plum, invites the public to join him as the newest segment of WTNH Channel 8 Restaurant Road Trip is filmed Tuesday afternoon, August 1, in Sandy Hook.
Chef Plum and the film crew will be at Nouveau Monde Wine Bar, 6 Washington Avenue, from 4 to 7 pm.
“We would love to have folks join us and come be on TV with me,” said Chef Plum in a message to The Newtown Bee.
Find out more about Restaurant Road Trip at facebook.com/RestaurantRoadTrip/.