Approximately 60 senior citizens spent nearly two hours crowded into Newtown Senior Center on December 8. The group listened to State Senator Tony Hwang moderate a panel discussion that attempted to quell concerns surrounding proposed state budget cuts to the Medicare Savings Program....Read Full Article
- Parks & Rec Registration System Down
- ADL Offering $2,000 Reward Following Ridgefield Swastika Graffiti Incidents
- Sewer Line Blockage Cleared In Sandy Hook Center
- Legislative Council Approves Latest Five-Year Capital Plan
- First Selectmen's Requested Budget Invests In Roads, Personnel, Tech
- Major Mixed-Use Proposal Prompts WSA Review Of Municipal Sewage Treatment Capacity
- Police Reports | January 3-17, 2018
Mr Bolinsky intends to discuss the major issues shaping the 2017 Legislative Session, the state budget deficit, and any specific questions Newtown residents may have on any matter related to state government.
For more information call 800-842-1423 or contact email@example.com.