- Kindness Rocks To ‘Rock’ Reed Art Show Night
- Newtown Centre Of Classical Ballet & Voice Deliver Out Of This World Performance At Middle Gate
- School Board Celebrates NHS Dance Team
- Newtown Middle School Second Quarter Honor Roll
- Aquarion Water Company Teaches Reed Students About Water
- Relocation Drill At NMS Set For April 11
- Newtown Continuing Education Classes Available
The Resiliency Center of Newtown announces a six session parent group that will focus on the social and emotional needs of tweens and teens (ages 12-18).
The group will be facilitated by Suzanne Arnone, licensed professional counselor and certified school counselor. The sessions will be psychoeducational and interactive.
The program will meet Mondays, March 19, April 2 and 16, May 7 and 21, and June 4. Each session will will begin at 7 pm, and run 60 minutes.
The group will meet at RCN, within The SCB Building at 153 South Main Street.
Registration is requested and can be done via email to email@example.com.