- NCSW To Have Extended Hours On December 14
- Tapping And Special Schedule This Week At Resiliency Center
- Newtown Native Tracy Mulholland Shares Her Frustrating Lyme Disease Experience Through Film
- Handling Holiday Stress: Tapping Workshop, December 13
- Conway Overcomes Severe Foot Injury For Redemption On Playing Fields
- OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics Presentation
- Yogathon Scheduled At Yoga Dimensions To Benefit Women’s Center of Greater Danbury
RIDGEFIELD — OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics invites the public to a free presentation and discussion, “Not Your Parent’s Surgery: How Orthopedic Technology Has Improved Recovery,” Wednesday, December 6, from 6 to 7:30 pm, at the RVNA Center for Exceptional Care, 27 Governor Street.
Experts will discuss how technological advancements in surgical tools and equipment, and robotic assisted surgery and procedures, continue to change the field of orthopedic surgery. Advanced imaging and precise techniques allow for a wider range of patients to access surgical solutions and aid in the overall recovery process.
Panelists for this event are John P. Dunleavy, MD, total joint specialist, hip and knee surgeon; Justin C. Paul, MD, PhD, spine specialist, surgeon; and Paul M. Tomaszewski, MD, sports medicine specialist, knee, hip, and shoulder surgeon.
The discussion will be moderated by Gigi Weiss, MSPT, director of rehabilitation services, RVNA& Rehab by RVNA.
Q&A will follow the presentation.
Refreshments will be served.
To RSVP call 203-438-5555 or e-mail email@example.com.