- Rabies Danger Very Real With Newtown’s Prolific Wildlife Population
- Newtown Samples Reflect ‘High Tick Abundance’ Statewide
- Resources Available To Help Vulnerable Beat The Heat
- 6th Annual Newtown Yoga Festival Planned For August
- Relay For Life Lights Up The Night For ‘A Brighter Tomorrow’
- Giving Circle Breakfast Speaker Lauds Regional Hospice As ‘A Place Full Of Love’
- Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Linked To Kellogg’s Honey Smacks
RIDGEFIELD — OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics invites the public to a free presentation and discussion, “Not Your Parent’s Surgery: How Orthopedic Technology Has Improved Recovery,” Wednesday, December 6, from 6 to 7:30 pm, at the RVNA Center for Exceptional Care, 27 Governor Street.
Experts will discuss how technological advancements in surgical tools and equipment, and robotic assisted surgery and procedures, continue to change the field of orthopedic surgery. Advanced imaging and precise techniques allow for a wider range of patients to access surgical solutions and aid in the overall recovery process.
Panelists for this event are John P. Dunleavy, MD, total joint specialist, hip and knee surgeon; Justin C. Paul, MD, PhD, spine specialist, surgeon; and Paul M. Tomaszewski, MD, sports medicine specialist, knee, hip, and shoulder surgeon.
The discussion will be moderated by Gigi Weiss, MSPT, director of rehabilitation services, RVNA& Rehab by RVNA.
Q&A will follow the presentation.
Refreshments will be served.
To RSVP call 203-438-5555 or e-mail email@example.com.