- Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two 'BrainStorm' Events
- New York Life Grant Supporting Resiliency Center Grief Services
- Latest Brainstorm Speaker Called Mesmerizing, Authentic
- Resiliency Center To Host Mind-Body Medicine Skills Group
- Free Series For Seniors Or Supporters Of Seniors Through Newtown Continuing Education
- Parent University Announces Participating Experts
- Free Relay For Life Kickoff Party Sunday
RIDGEFIELD — OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics invites the public to a free presentation and discussion, “Not Your Parent’s Surgery: How Orthopedic Technology Has Improved Recovery,” Wednesday, December 6, from 6 to 7:30 pm, at the RVNA Center for Exceptional Care, 27 Governor Street.
Experts will discuss how technological advancements in surgical tools and equipment, and robotic assisted surgery and procedures, continue to change the field of orthopedic surgery. Advanced imaging and precise techniques allow for a wider range of patients to access surgical solutions and aid in the overall recovery process.
Panelists for this event are John P. Dunleavy, MD, total joint specialist, hip and knee surgeon; Justin C. Paul, MD, PhD, spine specialist, surgeon; and Paul M. Tomaszewski, MD, sports medicine specialist, knee, hip, and shoulder surgeon.
The discussion will be moderated by Gigi Weiss, MSPT, director of rehabilitation services, RVNA& Rehab by RVNA.
Q&A will follow the presentation.
Refreshments will be served.
To RSVP call 203-438-5555 or e-mail email@example.com.