- Trumbull Man Discovers Family Link To Newtown Founders
- Eileen Malsch Celebrates 100 Years
- Residents Preparing This Year’s Crop Of Entries For Connecticut Flower & Garden Show
- Longtime Residents Of Newtown: The Watts Family
- NYFS Is New Local Hub For My Place CT, Empower Together Resources
- The Way We Were, for the week ending February 16, 2018
- Muscular Dystrophy Association’s Shamrock Season At Wheels
Ornaments that were sold this past holiday season to raise money for the Newtown Lions Club’s Sandy Hook Elementary Fund are available again.
Julie Allen Bridals and Queen Street Gifts & Treats are both selling the glass ornaments, which are hand painted and created by the Art Studio Company.
The ornaments depict scenes from Newtown, and the fundraiser was first organized by Lauren Morehouse, manager at Julie Allen Bridals.
According to the Newtown Lions Club, the sale of the ornaments will support mental health counseling for those affected by 12/14.
The ornaments are $20 each, and all of the proceeds will benefit the fund.
The ornaments will be on sale while supplies last. Julie Allen Bridals is at 154 South Main Street, and Queen Street Gifts & Treats is at 3 Queen Street.