- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- We didn’t have any luck — or we should say our readers didn’t have any luck — with last week’s challenge, so we are offering it again this week, with a hint: If you are having a hard time reading the writing over the front door of this part
- Tag-A-Gift To Brighten Christmas For Newtown’s Children
- Animal Center Dogs Need Homes
- Adopt From Kitten Associates
- As Black Friday Shades Thursday
Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
But it is a cold, lifeless business when you go to the shops to buy something, which does not represent your life and talent, but a goldsmith’s.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it’s instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.
The only reason a great many American families don’t own an elephant is that they have never been offered an elephant for a dollar down and easy weekly payments.
I went to a general store but they wouldn’t let me buy anything specific.
A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.
-Franklin P. Jones
Buying something on sale is a very special feeling. In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it is worth to me. I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it. I could spill something on it, and then how would I replace it for that amount of money?
People will buy anything that is one to a customer.
A consumer is a shopper who is sore about something.
If men liked shopping, they’d call it research.
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.