The featured film (and schedule) and special events planned at Edmond Town Hall for the period of March 3-9, 2017....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- January 19-25, 2018: "Daddy's Home 2,"Second Annual NEF Evening of Comedy, Sunday at The Sanctuary and Job Skills Forum
- January 12-18, 2018: "The Man Who Invented Christmas" and "Citizen Kane"
- January 5-11, 2018: "It"
- December 29, 2017-January 4, 2018: "Thor: Ragnarok" and Steve Gross/Avielle Foundation Brainstorm Experience
- December 22-January 3, 2017: "Elf" and "Thor: Ragnarok"
- December 15-21, 2017: "Wonderstruck" and Someday Cinema Series "Wonderful Life"
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3
Rated R * running time 1:49
7 & 9:15 pm
Starring Anthony LaPaglia, Samara Lee & Miranda Otto
Twelve years after the death of their 7-year-old daughter, a former toy maker (LaPaglia) and his wife (Otto) welcome a nun and six orphaned girls into their home. Terror soon strikes when one child sneaks into a forbidden room and finds a seemingly innocent doll, created by the toymaker and named for his dead daughter, that appears to have a life of its own.
* * * * *
TWO MOVIES SATURDAY, NOV 4-THURDSAY, NOV 10
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4-THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9
THE NUT JOB 2: NUTTY BY NATURE
PG * running time 1:30
($2 for seniors at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings (matinees only) Saturday and Sunday, 1 pm;
Tuesday, 1 and 4 pm
Featuring the vocal talents of Katherine Heigl, Jackie Chan, Peter Stormare,
Bobby Cannavale & Maya Rudolph
When the furry residents of Liberty Park learn that the city plans to bulldoze their happy home to make way for an amusement complex, they band together to save it from destruction in this energetic animated comedy.
~ and ~
Rated PG-13 * running time 1:40
Screenings Saturday, 7 & 9 pm; Sunday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 4 pm
Starring Reese Witherspoon, Michael Sheen, Lake Bell & Candice Bergen
With her two young daughters in tow, a recently divorced woman (Witherspoon) returns to L.A., her hometown, in hopes of starting her life over but things get complicated when she allows three young men to move into the guesthouse of her father’s former home in this charming romantic comedy.