The feature film and special events scheduled for the week of April 27-May 3, 2018, at Edmond Town Hall....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- July 20-26, 2018: "Avengers: Infinity War"
- July 13-19, 2018: "Early Man," "Life Of The Party" and Live at ETH: The Autumn Defense
- July 6-12, 2018: "Sherlock Gnomes" and "A Quiet Place"
- June 29-July 5, 2018: "Sgt Stubby: And American Hero" and "Ready Player One"
- June 22-28, 2018: "Black Panther," Rally For Humanity and "Jaws"
- June 15-21, 2018: "Dance Fantasy: The Show," "I Feel Pretty," Brainstorm Experience with Jane Pauley and Longest Day/Newtown Bridge Club Fundraiser
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3
Rated R * running time 1:49
7 & 9:15 pm
Starring Anthony LaPaglia, Samara Lee & Miranda Otto
Twelve years after the death of their 7-year-old daughter, a former toy maker (LaPaglia) and his wife (Otto) welcome a nun and six orphaned girls into their home. Terror soon strikes when one child sneaks into a forbidden room and finds a seemingly innocent doll, created by the toymaker and named for his dead daughter, that appears to have a life of its own.
* * * * *
TWO MOVIES SATURDAY, NOV 4-THURDSAY, NOV 10
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4-THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9
THE NUT JOB 2: NUTTY BY NATURE
PG * running time 1:30
($2 for seniors at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings (matinees only) Saturday and Sunday, 1 pm;
Tuesday, 1 and 4 pm
Featuring the vocal talents of Katherine Heigl, Jackie Chan, Peter Stormare,
Bobby Cannavale & Maya Rudolph
When the furry residents of Liberty Park learn that the city plans to bulldoze their happy home to make way for an amusement complex, they band together to save it from destruction in this energetic animated comedy.
~ and ~
Rated PG-13 * running time 1:40
Screenings Saturday, 7 & 9 pm; Sunday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 4 pm
Starring Reese Witherspoon, Michael Sheen, Lake Bell & Candice Bergen
With her two young daughters in tow, a recently divorced woman (Witherspoon) returns to L.A., her hometown, in hopes of starting her life over but things get complicated when she allows three young men to move into the guesthouse of her father’s former home in this charming romantic comedy.