- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Two Third District Republicans Eye Bolinsky’s Now Vacant Seat
- Softball Team Soars To Title Game
- Garner Inmates Arrested In Prisoner Assault Incidents
- Officials Look For Development At FFH In 2013
- Nancy D. McLarney
Nick and Heather Danuszar of Newtown announce the birth of their second daughter, Kelsey Nicole, on October 31 in Milford Hospital.
She weighed eight pounds, two ounces.
Kelsey joins her older sister, Morgan Alyssa.
Her maternal grandmother is Linda Ross of Claremont, N.H.
Her paternal grandmother is Diane Roth of Sandy Hook. Her paternal grandfather is Nick Danuszar, Sr, of Ansonia.
Pete and Megan McLean of Newtown announce the birth of a daughter, Catherine “Casey” Paige, on December 21 at Danbury Hospital.
She weighed seven pounds, two ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
She joins siblings Cooper, 4Â½, and Scott, 2.
The maternal grandparents are Malcolm and Nancy McLachlan of Southbury.
The paternal grandparents are Pat McLean of Monroe and Peter McLean of Wheaton, Ill.