A new exhibition of photographs by Newtown-based artist Tara Tomaselli is on display at Hancock Hall in Danbury through April 14. ...Read Full Article
- Photos By Multitalented Resident Artist To Be Featured In Booth Library Exhibition
- Reception Planned For Current Municipal Center Exhibition
- Hearts Of Hope Founder To Visit October Painting Party
- Collaborate With Peers At The Library’s Teen Writing Group
- Kaplansky, Flagpole Radio Cafe Orchestra At Meeting House, November 4
- ‘Roger Sherman: Our Forgotten Founding Father,’ Monday With Historical Society
- CROP Walk Returning To Fairfield Hills This Weekend
DANBURY — Two Newtown-based artists are among eight local artists with works featured in the current exhibition at Art & Frame of Danbury, 60 Newtown Road.
“In Retrospect,” a curated show featuring artists who have exhibited their work over the past three years, is on view until September 16.
Featured artists and their previous exhibits are Ginger Hanrahan of Bethel (who was featured in “Oiled & Collaged”), Karen Bonnano of Woodbury (“Figuratively”), Dayna Wenzel of Danbury and Shona Curtis of New Milford (“Dimensional Contrast”), Tara Tomaselli and Heidrum Morgan, both of Newtown (“Rust & Glass”), and Meg Marden of Danbury and Frank Kara of Bethel (“Marden & Kara”).
An opening reception is scheduled for Saturday, August 5, from 5 to 7 pm. Live music will be performed by UncleZac. Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be served.
Regular hours for the custom frame shop and local art gallery are Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm. Call 203-748-0197 or visit artandframeofdanbury.com for additional information.