- Committee Plants A Tree As ‘Give Back’ Before Earth Day
- CCS Concerts To Honor Veterans, Armistice Anniversary
- Still Life In Oil, At Next SCAN Program
- Applications Now Being Accepted For Ben’s Lighthouse Youth Service Trip
- Newtown Public Schools Announce Spring Concerts And Events
- Concert Preview: Seasoned Songwriters Bonoff & Taylor Teaming For Playhouse Gig
- Seminar To Explore Livable Communities
New Beginnings — a group for singles including those are divorced, separated and/or widowed — will have an event on Saturday, March 17.
The group will gather for 5:30 Mass at St Rose of Lima Church, 46 Church Hill Road. It will then reconvene at Foundry Kitchen & Tavern, 1 Glen Road in Sandy Hook, for Irish music and fun. Those joining the group should head to the restaurant’s upper level, around 6:30.
For additional information contact Mary Ellen McGarry at email@example.com.