- Winner Of Reusable Bag Contest To Be Announced During 'In The Bag' Opening Reception
- Motorcyclists Planning Annual Ride To Honor 9/11, First Responders
- Darien Choose Love Day To Feature Fundraiser For Jesse Lewis Movement
- Asbury To Be Guest Artist For Next SCAN Program
- Town Players To Host ‘Dancing At Lughnasa’ Auditions
- Residents Invited To Celebrate Birthday Of Newtown Benefactress
- Choral Society To Begin Rehearsals, Invites New Members
New Beginnings — a group for singles including those are divorced, separated and/or widowed — will have an event on Saturday, March 17.
The group will gather for 5:30 Mass at St Rose of Lima Church, 46 Church Hill Road. It will then reconvene at Foundry Kitchen & Tavern, 1 Glen Road in Sandy Hook, for Irish music and fun. Those joining the group should head to the restaurant’s upper level, around 6:30.
For additional information contact Mary Ellen McGarry at email@example.com.