The Working Women’s Forum will welcome Debbie Fay, founder and president of BeSpeak Presentation Solutions, for its next gathering....Read Full Article
- Newtown Chamber Releases Small Business Week Events Roster
- Let Western Connecticut Score Take Your Company To The Next Level
- From BoostCycle Patron To New Owner
- Senator Murphy Tours Businesses At Village At Lexington Gardens
- Businesses Of The Year Recognized
- Experience Silence In Your PC Environment With SilentMice
- Business Buzz: The Persnickety Bride's New Boutique
Area women are invited to join Working Women’s Forum for a festive evening Wednesday, December 7, at The Villa Restaurant, 4 Riverside Road. In addition to a variety of raffle baskets, select members are offering goods and services representing their businesses.
The Working Women’s Forum currently has more than 75 members from Newtown and surrounding communities.
The event begins at 6 pm with light supper and homemade holiday desserts, along with a cash bar.
Cost is $25 (members pay $10). Three complimentary raffle tickets will be given with admission.
Donations of food and personal care items for FAITH Food Pantry will be gratefully accepted at the door.
To RSVP, contact President Pat Marlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-426-7022.