Working Women’s Forum, an association of local professionals and entrepreneurs, will welcome Kate Mayer to its final meeting of the season, Wednesday, May 17....Read Full Article
- Business Buzz: Beef & Barleys
- Connecticut 'Tax Holiday' Reduces Back-To-School Expenses
- Business Buzz: Barre Boutique Offering Expert, Hybrid Workouts
- Newtown MediSpa North Celebrates Grand Opening
- Chamber Official Sees Sonics & Materials As Perfect Example Of Manufacturing Growth
- Business Buzz: The Sign Shoppe
- Wireless Zone Backpack Event Sunday
Area women are invited to join Working Women’s Forum for a festive evening Wednesday, December 7, at The Villa Restaurant, 4 Riverside Road. In addition to a variety of raffle baskets, select members are offering goods and services representing their businesses.
The Working Women’s Forum currently has more than 75 members from Newtown and surrounding communities.
The event begins at 6 pm with light supper and homemade holiday desserts, along with a cash bar.
Cost is $25 (members pay $10). Three complimentary raffle tickets will be given with admission.
Donations of food and personal care items for FAITH Food Pantry will be gratefully accepted at the door.
To RSVP, contact President Pat Marlin at email@example.com or 203-426-7022.