The Working Women’s Forum will welcome Debbie Fay, founder and president of BeSpeak Presentation Solutions, for its next gathering....Read Full Article
- Sandy Hook CEO Celebrating Leahy’s Fuels 100th Anniversary
- Celebrating Five Years At Queen Street Gifts & Treats
- Newtown’s ‘Original’ Shoemaker Retiring November 10
- Avoiding Mistakes Presenters Make, At Next Working Women's Forum
- Castle Hill Farm Celebrates 90-Year Anniversary; Public Event Saturday Evening
- Queen Street Gifts & Treats Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
- Newtown Savings Bank Hosts Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting
Area women are invited to join Working Women’s Forum for a festive evening Wednesday, December 7, at The Villa Restaurant, 4 Riverside Road. In addition to a variety of raffle baskets, select members are offering goods and services representing their businesses.
The Working Women’s Forum currently has more than 75 members from Newtown and surrounding communities.
The event begins at 6 pm with light supper and homemade holiday desserts, along with a cash bar.
Cost is $25 (members pay $10). Three complimentary raffle tickets will be given with admission.
Donations of food and personal care items for FAITH Food Pantry will be gratefully accepted at the door.
To RSVP, contact President Pat Marlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-426-7022.