Full listing of public events planned for the historic building at 45 Main Street, Newtown....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- May 25-31, 2018: "Game Night," Senior Center Mural Workshops and "The Maltese Falcon"
- May 18-23, 2018: "I Can Only Imagine" and "The Post"
- May 11-18, 2018: "Annie Jr" (musical theater), "I Can Only Imagine" and BrainStorm Experience: Rosalind Wiseman
- May 4-10, 2018: "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri" and Comedy Show with Avi Liberman
- April 27-May 3, 2018: "A Wrinkle In Time," Small Business Week "Boost Your Business" event and National Day of Prayer
- April 20-26, 2018: Laser Light Shows and "The Greatest Showman"
Friday, May 11 (ETH Theatre): performances at 5 and 7:30 pm, $10, performances of musical by St Rose of Lima School students; srles.booktix.com.
Read more here: St Rose Of Lima School Students Set For ‘Annie Jr’
* * * * *
SATURDAY, MAY 12-FRIDAY, MAY 18
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE
Rated PG * running time 1:50
Starring J. Michael Finley, Madeline Carroll, Trace Adkins,
Brody Rose, Priscilla Shearer, Cloris Leachman & Dennis Quaid
*($2 for senior citizens at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings Saturday and Friday, 7** & 9:15 pm; Sunday and Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm
The inspiring true story behind MercyMe’s chart-topping 1999 hit “I Can Only Imagine,” which offers hope to so many, is a reminder of the power of true forgiveness.
**Free admission to the 7 pm screening on Saturday, May 12, courtesy Ingersoll Auto of Danbury.
* * * * *
BRAINSTORM EXPERIENCE: ROSALIND WISEMAN
“HOW TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT EVERYTHING”
Tuesday, May 15 (ETH Theatre): 7 pm, $15, year-long series hosted by The Avielle Foundation will continue with author (Queen Bees and Wannabees, Masterminds & Wingmen, etc), teacher, thought leader and media spokesperson who is in constant dialogue with educators, parents, children and teens, Q&A to follow presentation, reservations suggested; 203-491-0304, info@AvielleFoundation.org, AvielleFoundation.org.