- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Newtown Arts Festival Artwork Contest Announced
- Preparedness Officials Credit CERT Team, Volunteers With Easing Sandy’s Burden
- Open Hearts And Facilities
- Environmental Council Seeks Input
- NEWTOWN HIGH school
Main Street North, Southbury
Claire Didier purchased a home at 886 Main Street North, Southbury, from Abby Grondona.
Sandy Anderson of Prudential Connecticut Realty was the selling agent and Sandra Natale of Litchfield Hills Sotheby’s International Realty was the listing agent.
Attorney Eric DaSilva represented the buyer. Attorney Mark Edwards represented the seller.