- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Shop ‘Til You Drop, Thursday In Sandy Hook
- P&Z Liberalizes Zoning Rules On Nail Salons
- Freshman Football Squad Blanks Masuk
- Nighthawk Swim Team Competes In State Meets
- Senior services for Newtown seniors are available at the Multipurpose Building on Riverside Road in Sandy Hook. The Senior Center is under the auspices of the Commission on Aging. The center is run by Senior Services Director Marilyn Place. For infor
Main Street North, Southbury
Claire Didier purchased a home at 886 Main Street North, Southbury, from Abby Grondona.
Sandy Anderson of Prudential Connecticut Realty was the selling agent and Sandra Natale of Litchfield Hills Sotheby’s International Realty was the listing agent.
Attorney Eric DaSilva represented the buyer. Attorney Mark Edwards represented the seller.