- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Bus Talks Lead To FOI Concerns
- Legion Baseball Tryouts
- Newtown United Soccer Team Captures U11 Championship With Win Over New Canaan
- Grant Awarded To Hire Dislocated Workers For Sandy Recovery
- Newtown Unit Of The Salvation Army In Need Of Bell Ringers
Main Street North, Southbury
Claire Didier purchased a home at 886 Main Street North, Southbury, from Abby Grondona.
Sandy Anderson of Prudential Connecticut Realty was the selling agent and Sandra Natale of Litchfield Hills Sotheby’s International Realty was the listing agent.
Attorney Eric DaSilva represented the buyer. Attorney Mark Edwards represented the seller.