- Fresh Hands To Tend The Victory Garden, As Founder Steps Down
- Lisa Unleashed: The History Behind The Glen Of Imaal Terrier
- NHS’s Elle Sauli Named Miss Connecticut Teen USA 2018
- The Way We Were, for the week ending January 19, 2018
- Snapshot: Kristina Faiella
- Meet Efraim Andersen, Newtown’s First Baby Of 2018
- Top Of The Mountain
The Newtown Senior Center hosted a legal seminar about wills, trusts, and probate on Wednesday, October 11.
Northern Fairfield County District Probate Judge Daniel W. O’Grady and Danbury attorneys Thomas E. Murphy and Michele F. Murphy answered audience questions about how to protect assets, minimize taxes, and gain back control.
Lunch was provided by Bethel Health Care and The Cascades Assisted Living.
To learn more about upcoming events at the Newtown Senior Center visit newtown-ct.gov/senior-center or call 203-270-4310.