- Concert Preview: Seasoned Songwriters Bonoff & Taylor Teaming For Playhouse Gig
- The Victory Garden Begins Preparations For New Growing Season With New Leaders
- Lisa Unleashed: Updating The Anti-Tethering Dog Law With Adequate Shelter Language
- Breakfast With A Bite Of Local History
- ‘American Pickers’ To Film In Connecticut
- Summer Camps & Activities 2018: Dance Your Way Through Summer At Lathrop School Of Dance
- ‘Spring Is In The Air’ Exhibit Opens At Day Spa Gallery
The Newtown Senior Center hosted a legal seminar about wills, trusts, and probate on Wednesday, October 11.
Northern Fairfield County District Probate Judge Daniel W. O’Grady and Danbury attorneys Thomas E. Murphy and Michele F. Murphy answered audience questions about how to protect assets, minimize taxes, and gain back control.
Lunch was provided by Bethel Health Care and The Cascades Assisted Living.
To learn more about upcoming events at the Newtown Senior Center visit newtown-ct.gov/senior-center or call 203-270-4310.