- Turkey Trot Road Restrictions For Thanksgiving Day
- Health Official Talks Turkey Regarding Holiday Food Safety
- Unified Sports Provides Opportunity For Students To Grow
- Sandy Hook CEO Celebrating Leahy’s Fuels 100th Anniversary
- Garden Club Holiday Greens & Gifts Sale Workshops Continue
- Snapshot: Amy Holt
- Residents Invited To ‘Celebrate The Season’ In Sandy Hook
The Newtown Senior Center hosted a legal seminar about wills, trusts, and probate on Wednesday, October 11.
Northern Fairfield County District Probate Judge Daniel W. O’Grady and Danbury attorneys Thomas E. Murphy and Michele F. Murphy answered audience questions about how to protect assets, minimize taxes, and gain back control.
Lunch was provided by Bethel Health Care and The Cascades Assisted Living.
To learn more about upcoming events at the Newtown Senior Center visit newtown-ct.gov/senior-center or call 203-270-4310.