- New Information Technology Librarian Named At C.H. Booth Library
- Newtown-Strong Therapy Dogs: Local Program Offers Ongoing, Unconditional Joy And Comfort
- Theater Review: Excellent ‘Sweeney Todd’ At TBTA
- Theater Review: ‘Desert Cities’ Resonates In Sherman
- Vanessa Trien Keeps Children On Their Feet
- ‘The Dogs Of Camelot’ Brings Readers Into The World Of The Kennedy Canines
- Newtown Continuing Education’s SMART Camp Begins
The Newtown Senior Center hosted a legal seminar about wills, trusts, and probate on Wednesday, October 11.
Northern Fairfield County District Probate Judge Daniel W. O’Grady and Danbury attorneys Thomas E. Murphy and Michele F. Murphy answered audience questions about how to protect assets, minimize taxes, and gain back control.
Lunch was provided by Bethel Health Care and The Cascades Assisted Living.
To learn more about upcoming events at the Newtown Senior Center visit newtown-ct.gov/senior-center or call 203-270-4310.