- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Fatal Crash On I-84 In Middlebury Snarls Traffic For Hours
- Theater Review—The Show Must Go One, And Town Players Are Offering Spectacular ‘Underpants’
- The Dog’s Return
- Notable Economic Growth Initiatives To Be Recognized At CERC Event
- BAHA’I FAITH OF NEWTOWN
John Ehlers, III and Deborah Schoelwer
John and Patricia Ehlers of Sandy Hook announce with pleasure the engagement of their son, John L. Ehlers III, to Deborah T. Schoelwer, daughter of Linda Allen and Ron Bass of Arlington, Va., and Michael and Lucia Schoelwer of Vienna, Va.
Currently a resident of Arlington, John is a 2002 graduate of Newtown High School. He has since continued his education by graduating cum laude from James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Va., in 2006 with a bachelor’s in psychology, and then from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., in 2008, with a master’s in community counseling.
He is a nationally certified counselor and is employed as a mental health counselor with Philips Programs-Family Partners in Annandale, Va.
Deborah, who also lives in Arlington, graduated from Wakefield High School in Arlington in 2002, and then cum laude from James Madison University in 2007 with a bachelor’s of fine art in studio art.
She is a fine arts teacher, employed by the Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, Va.
An April 2010 wedding is being planned.