- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Malloy Working On Plan For $365 Million Shortfall
- Book Signing By Newtown Author/Illustrator Jennifer Thermes
- Youth Field Hockey Team Caps Season With Win
- One Killed, One Injured In I-84 Crash
- Several Area Activities Will Mark World AIDS Day
John and Laura Tolson sold a home at 16 Grand Place to Mark Aldrich and Wendy Wipprecht.
JillÂ Wolowitz of Prudential Connecticut Realty was the listing agent and Jan Sansevera of William Pitt Sothebys was the selling agent.
Attorney Joy Previdi represented the sellers and attorney Eric DaSilva represented the buyers.