- Snapshot: Dennis Bradshaw
- Girl Scout Dance Shoe & Instrument Drive Supports Ana Grace Project
- 'Special Library,' 'Special Staff' Excites New CHB Director
- Theater Review: One Acts Provide The Perfect Excuse To Get Out And Just Laugh
- CVHF Builds Children’s Curiosity About Historic Stone Walls
- Winter Guard Fundraiser Inspires Addition Of Something Special To Lunches With Love
- Newtown Centre Of Classical Ballet & Voice Deliver Out Of This World Performance At Middle Gate
Fox Ridge Farm, an equestrian facility located in the southwest corner of Newtown, is hosting day camp for young riders, ages 4 and up, who are looking to start or improve their horseback riding skills.
Owner and head trainer of Fox Ridge Farm, Pat Gregory says that the farm has been offering camp for 17 years and in addition to riding lessons, the program includes grooming the horses, taking trail rides, and many other horse-related activities.
The camp will be offered in the spring, from April 16 through 20, as well as in the summertime, from June 25 through August 5 (excluding the week of the Fourth of July). Sessions run as half-days, from 9 am to noon, or full-days, from 9 am to 3 pm.
Ms Gregory says that those who attend camp will need long pants and a shoe with a small heel.
Registration is currently open and ends the Friday before the weekly session. Half-day camp sessions are $325 per camper, and full-day camp sessions are $650 per camper.