- Newtown Mother-Son Team Celebrate Collaborative Memoir
- 12/14 Memorial Services Planned
- ‘A Special Time Of Gathering’ Celebrated At Trinity Church
- Annual Fall Fair Offers Crafts, Music, And More
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service Being Planned
- Interfaith Gathering Tonight At NUMC
- Rev Jenny Montgomery: A New Priest-In-Charge For Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Episcopal Church will host its next First Friday gathering on March 3.
As the season of Lent begins, all are invited to join members of the church and The Reverend Salin Low for a discussion on “Holy Fasting.” Guests wil explore some of the disciplines observed during Lents past, and whether or not their faith was strengthened. Conversation and worship will be followed by a light meal.
The gathering will take place in the Glover Community Room of the church, 36 Main Street. It will conclude by 7:30.
There is no fee, but reservations are requested. Call the church office, 203-426-9070, so that organizers can set a place at the table for everyone who will be joining them.