Fire calls and their responders, as reported by the dispatchers at Newtown Emergency Communications Center....Read Full Article
- Candlewood Boating Traffic Disrupted During Annual Fireworks Display In Danbury
- PWA To Reschedule June 24 Drain Project
- Board of Education Learns NHS Auditorium ‘Still On Schedule For August 22’
- C.H. Booth Library Director Leaving, Plans Made For Search Committee
- Police Say Driver Faces Multiple Charges In Related Accidents
- Jacob And Chaudhary Hoping To Win GOP Support At Upcoming Caucus
- Community Center Comes Closer To Final Plan
The dispatchers at the Newtown Emergency Communications Center at Town Hall South, 3 Main Street, report the following fire calls and the responders:
Thursday, February 2: 2:41 pm, alarm, 46 Winton Farm Road, Botsford and Hook & Ladder responded; 5:41 pm, motor vehicle accident, intersection of Hawleyville Road and Covered Bridge Road, Hawleyville responded.
Friday, February 3: 3:32 pm, initial report of a structure fire at a residential property on South Main Street north of Wills Road actually was an outdoor fire, Botsford, Hawleyville, Sandy Hook, and Hook & Ladder responded; 7:50 pm, alarm, 3 Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder and Botsford responded.
Saturday, February 4: 2:30 am, medical assist, I-84, Hawleyville responded; 12:05 pm, alarm, 25 Hundred Acres Road, Dodgingtown responded.
Sunday, February 5: 1:57 pm, alarm, 12 Hundred Acres Road, Dodgingtown responded; 4:13 pm, alarm, 18 Elana Lane, Sandy Hook responded; 6:33 pm, medical assist, Mile Hill Road South, Hook & Ladder responded; 6:44 pm, medical assist, Toddy Hill Road, Botsford responded; 7:19 pm, alarm, 24 Greenbriar Lane, Hook & Ladder responded.
Monday, February 6: 3:33 pm, odor of gas indoors, 228 South Main Street, Botsford and Hook & Ladder responded; 3:58 pm, investigation, 4 Primrose Street, Hook & Ladder responded; 5:58 pm, public service, 92 Haley Lane, Sandy Hook responded.
Tuesday, February 7: 2:41 am, alarm, 3 Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder responded.
Wednesday, February 8: 9:32 am, medical assist, Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder responded.