Fire reports covering Newtown, Conn., for the period of April 12-18, 2018, as reported by the dispatchers at Newtown Emergency Communications Center. ...Read Full Article
- Pair Arrested In Pizzeria Burglary Incident
- Increased Wastewater Pumping Capacity Needed At Sewage Pump Station In Sandy Hook Center
- Selectmen Discuss Curbing, Gallery Liquor Sales At Latest Meeting
- Fundraiser Supports Couple After House Fire On Great Quarter Road
- Rabbi Shaul Praver Entering 5th District Race
- Layers Of Conflict, Lawsuit Result In Suspension Of LOF Discussion
- LOF Adaptive Skiers Still Seeking Events Location
The dispatchers at the Newtown Emergency Communications Center at Town Hall South, 3 Main Street, report the following fire calls and the responders:
Thursday, February 2: 2:41 pm, alarm, 46 Winton Farm Road, Botsford and Hook & Ladder responded; 5:41 pm, motor vehicle accident, intersection of Hawleyville Road and Covered Bridge Road, Hawleyville responded.
Friday, February 3: 3:32 pm, initial report of a structure fire at a residential property on South Main Street north of Wills Road actually was an outdoor fire, Botsford, Hawleyville, Sandy Hook, and Hook & Ladder responded; 7:50 pm, alarm, 3 Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder and Botsford responded.
Saturday, February 4: 2:30 am, medical assist, I-84, Hawleyville responded; 12:05 pm, alarm, 25 Hundred Acres Road, Dodgingtown responded.
Sunday, February 5: 1:57 pm, alarm, 12 Hundred Acres Road, Dodgingtown responded; 4:13 pm, alarm, 18 Elana Lane, Sandy Hook responded; 6:33 pm, medical assist, Mile Hill Road South, Hook & Ladder responded; 6:44 pm, medical assist, Toddy Hill Road, Botsford responded; 7:19 pm, alarm, 24 Greenbriar Lane, Hook & Ladder responded.
Monday, February 6: 3:33 pm, odor of gas indoors, 228 South Main Street, Botsford and Hook & Ladder responded; 3:58 pm, investigation, 4 Primrose Street, Hook & Ladder responded; 5:58 pm, public service, 92 Haley Lane, Sandy Hook responded.
Tuesday, February 7: 2:41 am, alarm, 3 Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder responded.
Wednesday, February 8: 9:32 am, medical assist, Nunnawauk Road, Hook & Ladder responded.