- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Conn. Medical Marijuana Business Group Discussed
- Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
- Winterset Ski Club Holds Raffle Night
- NMS Visitors Offered Students A Sample Of Career Options
- Nighthawks qualify for state playoffs with win over Immaculate—NHS Gridders’ Season Will Continue After SWC Championship Game
Tim Malone of Newtown and Church Mouse were awarded eighth-place ribbons at the New England Equitation Championships held in October at the Eastern States Exposition in Springfield, Massachusetts. Malone is a junior at Newtown High School and in a successful year of showing, he also finished third in the Connecticut Medal finals and qualified for the Eisers and Pessoa USA Equestrian Medal finals at the Pennsylvania National Horse Show in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Malone â€“ who trains with Jenny Martin-Rudaz and Tim Kees at the Fairfield County Hunt Club in Westport â€“ was recently named the 2001 Greek Neff trophy winner by the Professional Horseman’s Association (PHA).