- Increased Wastewater Pumping Capacity Needed At Sewage Pump Station In Sandy Hook Center
- Selectmen Discuss Curbing, Gallery Liquor Sales At Latest Meeting
- Fundraiser Supports Couple After House Fire On Great Quarter Road
- Rabbi Shaul Praver Entering 5th District Race
- Layers Of Conflict, Lawsuit Result In Suspension Of LOF Discussion
- LOF Adaptive Skiers Still Seeking Events Location
- Developer Withdraws Hunters Ridge Applications
A tree fell across the eastbound lane of Mt Pleasant Road, near Grace Christian Fellowship, the morning of April 16.
Police directed alternating traffic westbound on Mt Pleasant Road during the heavy rains, until Department Of Transportation crews could remove the tree.