- Expanded Sandy Hook Sewage Pumping Capacity Planned
- Hunters Ridge Reserves Sewage Capacity
- Town Officials Tour Building Eyed For Police Station
- Church Hill Road Construction Projects Buzzing
- Rosenthal Talks Timing For Police Headquarters Referendum
- Fire Reports | July 12-18, 2018
- Police Reports | June 25-July 16, 2018
A tree fell across the eastbound lane of Mt Pleasant Road, near Grace Christian Fellowship, the morning of April 16.
Police directed alternating traffic westbound on Mt Pleasant Road during the heavy rains, until Department Of Transportation crews could remove the tree.