- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing)
- August 18-24, 2017: 'Cars'
- August 12-17, 2017: Trip The Light Fantastic, 'Kedi,' 'The Shack,' American Ninja Warrior screening and 'Walk Across Connecticut' Town Hall Meeting
- August 5-11, 2017: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"
- July 28-August 2, 2017: "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie"
- July 21-27, 2017: "Smurfs: The Lost Village," "The Mummy" and Kidsave Special Event
- July 14-20, 2017: "Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2"
Friday, December 9-Tuesday, December 13
MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN
Screenings Friday,* 9:15 pm; Saturday*, 7 & 9:15 pm; Sunday* through Tuesday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday*, 1 & 4 pm; Tuesday, 1 pm
Rated PG-13 * running time 2:07
All tickets $3
Starring Griffin Gluck, Lauren Graham, Alexa Nisenson & Andrew Daly
A series of clues leads a young boy to a mysterious peculiarity in time and place, where the past is the present and a magical school that holds the key to his own destiny awaits his arrival in this family adventure drama directed by Tim Burton, based on the book by Ransom Riggs..
*All screenings December 9-11 are free of charge, courtesy of Ingersoll Auto of Newtown.
* * * * *
“Echoes Of Sinatra”
Monday, December 12 (ETH Theatre): 7 pm, $20 (cash bar during intermission), performance by Steve Kaz and members of The Tony T Orchestra will offer musical journey of life and career of Frank Sinatra on what would have been his 101st birthday, proceeds to benefit ETH Restoration Fund; 203-270-4285, edmondtownhall.org.
Read more here: “Echoes Of Sinatra,” December 12 At Edmond Town Hall