- THE NEWTOWN BEE
All Prices Include Tax (Per Insertion) 1-15 words............................$10.00 16-30 words......................... $10.75 31-50 words..........................$12.10 51-100 words....................... $14.25 101-150 words..................... $24.00 (150 word maximum)
NOTE: All classifieds appear in The Newtown Bee, The Bee Extra and our web page at www.TheBee.com
BEE MINI AD 1 to 8 words ONLY $7.00 ADVANCE PAYMENT NO CHECKING COPY ------------------------
USE OF BOX NUMBER add $5.00 per insertion ------------------------
CLASSIFIED DISPLAY $11.10 per colunm inch ------------------------
The Bee & Bee Extra $14.40 per column inch ------------------------
LEGAL $12.30 per column inch CLASSIFIED & DISPLAY Ads ordered to run 'til further notice accepted on written order only. If written order is not received, ad will appear in only one issue.
When canceling these ads a written order must be received. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted as proof in case of billing error.
Requests for page placement for ads will be honored but can not be guaranteed.
DEADLINE Display and classified advertisers must phone, email or mail copy to reach our office not later than: Legal display advertisements, 1pm Weds.; Display advertisements 10am Tues.; Classified advertisements, 1pm Weds. All advertisements are restricted to their proper classifications.
Advertisers should watch their ads and notify at once if any correction is necessary. The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. will be responsible for only one incorrect insertion, except that advertisers must accept full responsibility for accuracy of all copy submitted by phone. In case of error, The Bee will run one “make good” insertion, except when the error does not lessen the value of the advertisement.
Rate Card On Request Newtown, 426-3141
POLICY Policy of The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. prevents any employee from answering advertisements prior to the time when the paper becomes available to the public each week. Any infraction of this rule should be reported to the editor and will result in the dismissal of the staff member involved.
NOTICE The listing of services and businesses in The Newtown Bee and Bee Extra's classified section does not imply an endorsement or sanction by The Bee Publishing Company. Before contracting the services of businesses listed here, consumers are urged to check company reports on file with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. The Connecticut BBB may be reached at 203-269-2700 or access on the web at www.bbb.org
ESTATE LIQUIDATION APPLEBROOK AUCTIONS
A full service auction house to handle all of your estate & moving liquidation needs.
FREE ORAL APPRAISALS 119 Railroad St New Milford, CT 06776
- FRI/SAT, JULY 13/14, 9am-3pm-- 27 West St, Newtown (by the Flagpole). Rugs, furniture, Pottery Barn dining table and chairs, lamps, household, clothes, shoes, kids toys, strollers, playpen (new), DVDs
- * The Cornerstone * 14 West St. (2/10th mile West of the Flagpole)
JULY 13 - 19
All Adult Clothing $1.00 All Pre & Teen Clothing 50 Cents All Babies & Toddler Clothing 25 Cents
Tue-Fri, 11am-4pm Sat, 11am-1:30pm
Excellent quality used & new clothing, housewares, decorative items, toys & much more
- RE-MOVING SALE-- Newtown, CT. Thur/Fri/Sat, July 12/13/14, 8am-5pm. 35 year's collection. Vintage and antiques. 1800's furniture, linens, quilts, glassware, vintage clothes, occupied Japan antiques, art, original art/crafts by Newtowner, rugs, ephemera, pottery, train sets, posters. Rain or shine. 8 Eden Hill Rd
- SAT/SUN, JULY 14/15, 9am-5pm-- 16 Jeremiah Rd, Sandy Hook. Something for everyone
- SATURDAY ONLY-- JULY 14, 8am-4pm. Misc household items and much more. All is priced to sell. 20 Greenbriar Ln, Newtown
- CERAMIC FOR SALE Ceramic kiln, $500
FREE Ceramic Molds Many old favorites
Call 860-283-7454 leave a message
- LOW VOLTAGE INDOOR LIGHTING & TRANSFORMERS Eleven 4-foot strips Six 5.5-foot strips All with adjustable fixtures & bulbs. Plus two transformers, HADCO Great for counter & shelf lighting A Great Buy.... $85 Call 203-426-4882
- MITCHELL FARM
Live Chickens Fresh Eggs Lettuce, Spinach, Mustard Greens
1st Cut Hay $5.00
2nd Cut Hay $6.00
Mulch Hay $4.50 per bale Pick-up or Delivered
51 Purchase Brook Rd. Southbury, CT
- USED ALUMINUM SHEETS
IDEAL FOR INSULATING YOUR ATTIC, PATCHING THE HEN HOUSE ROOF, COVERING A TABLE TOP, ETC.
These sheets, measuring 23" x 35" (and thinner than a dime) are very pliable. They have served their pur- pose as plates on our Goss Com- munity Press.
You can have one or 100 for 25 cents each
Pick them up Tuesday or Thursday mornings THE NEWTOWN BEE Printing Plant 17 Commerce Rd. Newtown
- COMPUTER HELP WIN/MAC Repairs/Upgrades, Data Recovery Instruction, Networking Office/Home Quick Response When You Call 203-262-1869 www.ChapinBusiness.com
- HO AURORA ELECTRIC SLOT CARS
Looking to Purchase 60's Cars, Race Track & other items 203-994-2819
- AMARAL MOTORS, INC. 40 SO. MAIN STREET NEWTOWN 203-426-4427
Sales & Service Towing & Auto Body
- WANTED TO PURCHASE
1964 – 1967 Original XKE Jaguar Convertible Not a Show Car
- 1999 KAWASAKI-- MODEL VN1500G1 Nomad. Call for information 203-417-0771
- 2007 FOREST RIVER Salem LE camper-- Model 27 RB. Sleeps 9, clean, in very good condition, three rear bunks, front queen, full kitchen, w/hitch & spare tire. Plenty of storage, not been used in over a year. $9,000. 203-270-8601
- DAVES R.V. CENTER
New & Used Motor Homes & Travel Trailers Custom Work On Horse Trailers
Exit 8 off I-84 Next to Hampton Inn, Danbury
- 1997 SEA RAY-- 210 Signature 5.7L engine. Boat has new 2015 aluminum dual axle trailer. 409 hours. The boat is well maintained and all electronics in working/good condition. $11,000. 440-796-5843 or Cadoff@att.net
- SLIPS AVAILABLE-- ON Candlewood Lake, as low as $1,395, great location, amenities, full service. Special 20% new customer discount. Come see us at Brookfield Bay Marina, 476 Candlewood Lake Road, Brookfield, CT 06804. 203-740-2628