- THE NEWTOWN BEE
All Prices Include Tax (Per Insertion) 1-15 words............................$10.00 16-30 words......................... $10.75 31-50 words..........................$12.10 51-100 words....................... $14.25 101-150 words..................... $24.00 (150 word maximum)
NOTE: All classifieds appear in The Newtown Bee, The Bee Extra and our web page at www.TheBee.com
BEE MINI AD 1 to 8 words ONLY $7.00 ADVANCE PAYMENT NO CHECKING COPY ------------------------
USE OF BOX NUMBER add $5.00 per insertion ------------------------
CLASSIFIED DISPLAY $11.10 per colunm inch ------------------------
The Bee & Bee Extra $14.40 per column inch ------------------------
LEGAL $12.30 per column inch CLASSIFIED & DISPLAY Ads ordered to run 'til further notice accepted on written order only. If written order is not received, ad will appear in only one issue.
When canceling these ads a written order must be received. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted as proof in case of billing error.
Requests for page placement for ads will be honored but can not be guaranteed.
DEADLINE Display and classified advertisers must phone, email or mail copy to reach our office not later than: Legal display advertisements, 1pm Weds.; Display advertisements 10am Tues.; Classified advertisements, 1pm Weds. All advertisements are restricted to their proper classifications.
Advertisers should watch their ads and notify at once if any correction is necessary. The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. will be responsible for only one incorrect insertion, except that advertisers must accept full responsibility for accuracy of all copy submitted by phone. In case of error, The Bee will run one “make good” insertion, except when the error does not lessen the value of the advertisement.
Rate Card On Request Newtown, 426-3141
POLICY Policy of The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. prevents any employee from answering advertisements prior to the time when the paper becomes available to the public each week. Any infraction of this rule should be reported to the editor and will result in the dismissal of the staff member involved.
NOTICE The listing of services and businesses in The Newtown Bee and Bee Extra's classified section does not imply an endorsement or sanction by The Bee Publishing Company. Before contracting the services of businesses listed here, consumers are urged to check company reports on file with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. The Connecticut BBB may be reached at 203-269-2700 or access on the web at www.bbb.org
- *ESTATE AUCTION*
Bidding Closes March 21
Preview March 16/17, 19/20
707 Main St, Monroe, CT
Preview Now at www.fairfieldauction.com
Fabulous selection of fine art, décor, estate jewelry, and modernism, including set of six Hans Wegner armchairs, Important discovery of 50+ Marguerite Kirmse drawings, other art incl. Louise Nevelson sculpture, Edward Moran, Eric Sloan and Henry Pember Smith, Jewelry including vintage Cartier watches, Tiffany, 2 ct diamond pendant, Asian art, Americana, rare books, baseball cards incl. 1956T complete set, R316 Babe Ruth, 19th c. photography, music boxes, bronzes and much more
CONSIGN TODAY FREE APPRAISALS Every Tuesday 10am-1pm At Our Gallery
ESTATE LIQUIDATION APPLEBROOK AUCTIONS
A full service auction house to handle all of your estate & moving liquidation needs.
FREE ORAL APPRAISALS 119 Railroad St New Milford, CT 06776
- * The Cornerstone * 14 West St. (2/10th mile West of the Flagpole)
March 16 - 22
Any Clothing with the COLOR of GREEN ½ OFF!!
Donations Welcome! Tue-Fri, 11am-4pm Sat, 11am-1:30pm
Excellent quality used & new clothing, housewares, decorative items, toys & much more
- MOVING SALE – CONTENTS-- Of 2 households - Furniture, appliances, home decor, books, and more. Sat/Sun, Mar 17/18, 9am-3pm. 255 Coachman's Drive, Southbury (Off of Route 172 just past the Training School)
- MOVING SALE-- New Milford, CT, 16 Silver Birch Rd (for GPS use Lane not Rd). Thurs, Fri & Sat. March 15/16/17, 10am-4pm. No early birds!! Furniture: DR, LR, BR. Disney, vintage dolls, trains, children's books, jewelry, electronics, art, tools, shelving, garage. See pics: craigslist or windycats.com
- 2 YEAR SEASONED FIREWOOD
$250/cord ½ cord $150 Free Stacking, that's right Free Stacking Call for Dump Prices
203-586-8541 * 203-263-4650
- FIREWOOD * Seasoned/Split
Mixed Hardwood $225/cord Premium Oak $300/cord
- LOW VOLTAGE INDOOR LIGHTING & TRANSFORMERS Eleven 4-foot strips Six 5.5-foot strips All with adjustable fixtures & bulbs. Plus two transformers, HADCO Great for counter & shelf lighting A Great Buy.... $85 Call 203-426-4882
- MITCHELL FARM
Seasoned Firewood Cut & Split $260 a cord $150 ½ cord
1st Cut Hay $5.00
2nd Cut Hay $6.00
Mulch Hay $4.50 per bale Pick-up or Delivered
51 Purchase Brook Rd. Southbury, CT
- USED ALUMINUM SHEETS
IDEAL FOR INSULATING YOUR ATTIC, PATCHING THE HEN HOUSE ROOF, COVERING A TABLE TOP, ETC.
These sheets, measuring 23" x 35" (and thinner than a dime) are very pliable. They have served their pur- pose as plates on our Goss Com- munity Press.
You can have one or 100 for 25 cents each
Pick them up Tuesday or Thursday mornings THE NEWTOWN BEE Printing Plant 17 Commerce Rd. Newtown
- COMPUTER HELP WIN/MAC Repairs/Upgrades, Data Recovery Instruction, Networking Office/Home Quick Response When You Call 203-262-1869 www.ChapinBusiness.com
- Windows & Mac Laptop/PC Repair & Diagnostics
At-home Network, Security & Virus Scans/Setup! 5 years industry experience!
Call Ryan 203-917-7079
- White Toto Pedestal Sink & Faucet, $125 Off-White Kohler Pedestal Sink & Faucet, $125 46” Panasonic TV w/stand, $150 203-788-8922
- AMARAL MOTORS, INC. 40 SO. MAIN STREET NEWTOWN 203-426-4427
Sales & Service Towing & Auto Body
- DAVES R.V. CENTER
New & Used Motor Homes & Travel Trailers Custom Work On Horse Trailers
Exit 8 off I-84 Next to Hampton Inn, Danbury
- SLIPS AVAILABLE-- ON Candlewood Lake, as low as $1,395, great location, amenities, full service. Special 20% new customer discount. Come see us at Brookfield Bay Marina, 476 Candlewood Lake Road, Brookfield, CT 06804. 203-740-2628
- HAY FOR SALE
Excellent quality. 1st cutting hay. Pickup or delivered. Large quantities available. Also, mulch hay. 203-263-3071 or 203-263-4993
- ASSOCIATED REFUSE HAS A SANITARY & EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MANURE REMOVAL 4, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cu yard containers 426-8870 * NEWTOWN
- SEEKING FELLOW CARRIAGE-- drivers to enjoy our sport. I drive two mini's for pleasure. 203-586-1566