- THE NEWTOWN BEE
All Prices Include Tax (Per Insertion) 1-15 words............................. $9.90 16-30 words......................... $10.50 31-50 words..........................$11.90 51-100 words....................... $14.00 101-150 words..................... $23.75 (150 word maximum)
NOTE: All classifieds appear in The Newtown Bee, The Bee Extra and our web page at www.TheBee.com
BEE MINI AD 1 to 8 words ONLY $6.75 ADVANCE PAYMENT NO CHECKING COPY ------------------------
USE OF BOX NUMBER add $5.00 per insertion ------------------------
CLASSIFIED DISPLAY $10.90 per colunm inch ------------------------
The Bee & Bee Extra $13.98 per column inch ------------------------
LEGAL $12.10 per column inch CLASSIFIED & DISPLAY Ads ordered to run 'til further notice accepted on written order only. If written order is not received, ad will appear in only one issue.
When canceling these ads a written order must be received. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted as proof in case of billing error.
Requests for page placement for ads will be honored but can not be guaranteed.
DEADLINE Display and classified advertisers must phone, email or mail copy to reach our office not later than: Legal display advertisements, 1pm Weds.; Display advertisements 10am Tues.; Classified advertisements, 1pm Weds. All advertisements are restricted to their proper classifications.
Advertisers should watch their ads and notify at once if any correction is necessary. The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. will be responsible for only one incorrect insertion, except that advertisers must accept full responsibility for accuracy of all copy submitted by phone. In case of error, The Bee will run one “make good” insertion, except when the error does not lessen the value of the advertisement.
Rate Card On Request Newtown, 426-3141
POLICY Policy of The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. prevents any employee from answering advertisements prior to the time when the paper becomes available to the public each week. Any infraction of this rule should be reported to the editor and will result in the dismissal of the staff member involved.
NOTICE The listing of services and businesses in The Newtown Bee and Bee Extra's classified section does not imply an endorsement or sanction by The Bee Publishing Company. Before contracting the services of businesses listed here, consumers are urged to check company reports on file with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. The Connecticut BBB may be reached at 203-269-2700 or access on the web at www.bbb.org
- *ESTATE AUCTION*
November 15 707 Main St, Monroe, CT
Preview now at www.fairfieldauction.com
Fabulous selection of fine art, décor, estate jewelry and modernism, including Hans Wegner and Ulla Darni, Important Collection of Asian art, fine silver including Extensive Gorham Versailles flatware set, Rolex watches, Americana, fine Dutch bracket clock, rare maps and books, Edison stock ticker ca. 1920, fine lighting, bronzes and much more
FREE APPRAISALS Every Tuesday 10am-1pm At Our Gallery Fairfield Auction 707 Main St, Monroe, CT
ESTATE LIQUIDATION APPLEBROOK AUCTIONS
A full service auction house to handle all of your estate & moving liquidation needs.
FREE ORAL APPRAISALS 119 Railroad St New Milford, CT 06776
- 10 OLD CASTLE Hill Rd-- Newtown. Sat, Oct 14, 9am-2pm. Furniture - including a kitchen table and chairs, sofa, dresser and patio chairs - plus computer printers, toys, dishes and many general household items
- ADVANCE NOTICE-- SANDY Hook tag sale. Sat, Oct 21, 9am-3pm. Zoar Road, watch for signs: tools, hardware, bicycle, lawn chairs, books (fiction, non-fiction, reference), decoratives, housewares, some linens, linens, crafts and supplies, knick-knacks, and more
- BACKWOOD BUILDERS-- SEASONAL end of year sale! Sat/Sun, Oct 14/15, 8am-4pm. Custom made barnwood furniture. Hand hewn beams, barnwood from 1800 barns in many sizes, old doors, farm tables, rustic signs, rustic décor, benches, mirrors, custom orders. Tools, etc. 48B Platt's Hill Rd, Newtown (driveway has no mailbox, look for Backwood Builders sign and balloons. Follow us FB/IG @backwood builders
- BEST OFFER TAG Sale--- Sunday, Oct 15, 9am-5pm. China, antiques, crystal, goldware, books. 89 Brushy Hill Rd, Newtown
- EASTON SENIOR CENTER-- 650 Morehouse Rd, Easton. Tues-Thur, Oct 11-19 (closed weekends), 8am-3pm and Fri, Oct 20, 8am-12pm. Awesome treasures including: furniture, housewares, small electronics, baby items, toys. Something for everyone! Questions 203-268-1145
- HUGE ESTATE SALE
Fri/Sat, Oct 13/14, 9am-4pm Off Poverty Hollow Rd (follow signs)
6,000 square foot home loaded with American antiques incl. 18th c. CT highboy, Federal inlaid sideboard, Hepplewhite dining table, English burl walnut tall clock ca. 1690, over 50 paintings incl. John Costigan, Wm Paxton and Charles Jacques, Asian art, Delft plates, Western bronzes, artist easels, OVER 100 QUALITY PAINTING FRAMES, Persian carpets tools, garden furn, and much more – all priced to sell – no early buying. Conducted by Fairfield Auction www.fairfield auction.com
- * The Cornerstone * 14 West St. (2/10th mile West of the Flagpole)
Oct 13 - 19
Any CLOTHING with the COLOR BLACK ½ OFF!!
Donations Welcome! Tue-Fri, 11am-4pm Sat, 11am-1:30pm
Excellent quality used & new clothing, housewares, decorative items, toys & much more
- RIVERSIDE ROAD-- SAT/Sun, Oct 14/15, 9am-4pm. Variety of tools, lawn and sports equipment, clothes, household items, small refrigerator, and more. Something for everyone! Follow signs
- SAT, OCT 14, 8:30am-3pm-- 39 Rock Ridge Rd, Newtown. Linens, household, kitchen, garden, kid's stuff, lighting, keyboard, some vintage and collectibles, designer hand bags and much more. Great prices
- SAT, OCT 14, 9am-3pm-- 23 Diamond Drive, Newtown. Household, garden, tools, jewelry, auto, miscellaneous items, something for everyone
- SAT, OCT 14, 9am-4pm-- 44 Bradley Lane, Sandy Hook. Furniture, pictures, antiques, etc. Something for everyone
- SAT/SUN, OCT 14/15, 8am-4pm-- 24 Pole Bridge Rd. Lots of items for sale. Some furniture, antiques, lots of crafting items, large gardening tools. Something for everyone. Don't miss out
- WILTON ESTATE SALE-- You don't want to miss this one!! Fri/Sat/Sun, Oct 13/14/15, Fri/Sat, 10am-5pm & Sun, 10am-4pm. 43 Chestnut Hill Rd, Wilton. A one of a kind estate sale with three separate collections of antique & modern furniture, fine art, collectibles, china, silver, outdoor furniture beautiful planters, garden sculptures, couture designers clothing and accessories, all in one place!!
- 2 YEAR SEASONED FIREWOOD
$250/cord ½ cord $150 Free Stacking, that's right Free Stacking Call for Dump Prices
203-586-8541 * 203-263-4650
- 2YR EXTRA DRY Wood by Kim-- Well seasoned. Kept in heated garage. 203-586-1670. Please talk slow and repeat number. If no returns call please call back
- EMPRESS PELLET STOVE-- Inviro model 50-1266. New, $3,300, asking $1,500. 203-802-4946
- FIREWOOD * Seasoned/Split Guaranteed Seasoned Dry
Mixed Hardwood $225/cord Premium Oak $300/cord