- THE NEWTOWN BEE
All Prices Include Tax (Per Insertion) 1-15 words............................$10.00 16-30 words......................... $10.75 31-50 words..........................$12.10 51-100 words....................... $14.25 101-150 words..................... $24.00 (150 word maximum)
NOTE: All classifieds appear in The Newtown Bee, The Bee Extra and our web page at www.TheBee.com
BEE MINI AD 1 to 8 words ONLY $7.00 ADVANCE PAYMENT NO CHECKING COPY ------------------------
USE OF BOX NUMBER add $5.00 per insertion ------------------------
CLASSIFIED DISPLAY $11.10 per colunm inch ------------------------
The Bee & Bee Extra $14.40 per column inch ------------------------
LEGAL $12.30 per column inch CLASSIFIED & DISPLAY Ads ordered to run 'til further notice accepted on written order only. If written order is not received, ad will appear in only one issue.
When canceling these ads a written order must be received. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted as proof in case of billing error.
Requests for page placement for ads will be honored but can not be guaranteed.
DEADLINE Display and classified advertisers must phone, email or mail copy to reach our office not later than: Legal display advertisements, 1pm Weds.; Display advertisements 10am Tues.; Classified advertisements, 1pm Weds. All advertisements are restricted to their proper classifications.
Advertisers should watch their ads and notify at once if any correction is necessary. The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. will be responsible for only one incorrect insertion, except that advertisers must accept full responsibility for accuracy of all copy submitted by phone. In case of error, The Bee will run one “make good” insertion, except when the error does not lessen the value of the advertisement.
Rate Card On Request Newtown, 426-3141
POLICY Policy of The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. prevents any employee from answering advertisements prior to the time when the paper becomes available to the public each week. Any infraction of this rule should be reported to the editor and will result in the dismissal of the staff member involved.
NOTICE The listing of services and businesses in The Newtown Bee and Bee Extra's classified section does not imply an endorsement or sanction by The Bee Publishing Company. Before contracting the services of businesses listed here, consumers are urged to check company reports on file with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. The Connecticut BBB may be reached at 203-269-2700 or access on the web at www.bbb.org
ESTATE LIQUIDATION APPLEBROOK AUCTIONS
A full service auction house to handle all of your estate & moving liquidation needs.
FREE ORAL APPRAISALS 119 Railroad St New Milford, CT 06776
- 46 APPLEBLOSSOM LANE-- (off Rte 25. Two family. One day only! Sat, May 26, 9am-3pm. Gas stove, like-new crib, collectibles, many household, decorative and baby items
- ADVANCE NOTICE-- MULTI-FAMILY Tag sale. Fri/Sat, June 1/2, 8am-5pm, Rain or shine. Household, double bed, other furniture, collectibles, antiques, books, clothes, baby and toys, much more. 1 Timbermilll Rd (corner of Riverside)
- FLEA MARKET STORMVILLE AIRPORT
May 26 & 27
Over 600 Exhibitors 8am-4pm Rain or Shine 428 – Rte 216, Stormville, NY
Free admission & parking. No pets. Exhibitor space available
- GIANT CHURCH TAG SALE Fri, May 25, 7am-3pm Sat, May 26, 8am-3pm Sat, $3 Bag @ 2pm Rain or Shine Grace Family Church 174 Mt. Pleasant Rd. (Rte 6)
- HUGE TAG SALE-- One day only! Sat, May 26, 9am-2pm. Vintage glassware, housewares, dinnerware, slalom water skis, vintage electronics, gas washer/dryer, DVDS/CDs, framed art, pool furniture, Dean Mini V, clothes, king bed frame, appliances, and on and on! Something for everyone! 38 Grand Place, Newtown
- * The Cornerstone * 14 West St. (2/10th mile West of the Flagpole)
May 25 - 31
For Memorial Day Any Clothing with the Color of RED, WHITE or BLUE ½ OFF!!
Donations Welcome! Tue-Fri, 11am-4pm Sat, 11am-1:30pm
Excellent quality used & new clothing, housewares, decorative items, toys & much more
- MOVING SALE-- BROOKFIELD, CT. 28 Old Bridge Rd, Thur/Fri/Sat, May 24/25/26. Furn: LR, BR, many sofas, coffee tables, antq. secretary desk, antique dressers, lots of jewelry, Wedgewood, Waterford, Lladro, H. Miller tall clock, garage, tools, kitch, electronics. See pics: craigslist or windycats.com
- MOVING SALE-- FRI/Sat, May 25/26, 8am-4pm. Furniture, power tools, hand tools, large collection glassware, snow blower, generator, collectibles, toys. Everything must go! 13 Old Green Rd, Sandy Hook
- MOVING SALE-- SHERMAN, CT. 12 Chestnut Hill Rd. Thur/Fri/Sat, May 24/25/26, 10am-4pm. Furn: DR, LR, desks, antiques, rugs, books, garage, tools, canoe, kitchen, vintage electronics, vinyl, jewelry. See pics: craigslist or windycats.com
- MOVING SALE-- THUR/Fri/Sat, May 24/25/26, 10am-4pm. 5 Grand Pl, Newtown. Furniture, appliances, restaurant small wares, collectibles
- MULTIPLE FAMILY TAG Sale-- Sat, May 26, 9am-2pm. Come check us out at the Newtown Christian Church, 210 Sugar St. Free space to anyone who would like to sell item. Call 203-426-6189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAT, MAY 26, 8am-2pm-- (No early birds please). 125 Castle Hill Road, Newtown. Ping pong table, toys, honey extractor, furniture, wine cooler fridge, elliptical exercise machine, weights and bench, some antiques, pictures, wicker baskets, knick-knacks, handbags, kitchen items, one laminate beam, some cement blocks and much more!
- VINTAGE SALE-- 50 plus years. Memorial Day weekend, Sat/Sun/Mon, May 26/27/28, 9am-4pm. 20 Sugar St (Rte 302). Household, Mission oak chairs, garden, DR lawnmower, tools, bocce set, clothing, purses, etc. Fabrics, decorating, quilting batiks, sewing machine table, file cabinets, vinyl records, items from around the world and much more. No early birds!
- YARD SALE Sat, May 26, 10am-5pm 23 Oakview Road Sandy Hook Lawn, carpentry, plumbing, electrical tools, fittings, connectors & useful items
- LOG SPLITTER-- 5hp Honda, horizontal split only. Made by New Englander. 4 way splitter, 21” log. $500. Call 203-525-6733
- LOW VOLTAGE INDOOR LIGHTING & TRANSFORMERS Eleven 4-foot strips Six 5.5-foot strips All with adjustable fixtures & bulbs. Plus two transformers, HADCO Great for counter & shelf lighting A Great Buy.... $85 Call 203-426-4882
- MITCHELL FARM
Live Chickens Fresh Eggs Fieldstone
1st Cut Hay $5.00
2nd Cut Hay $6.00
Mulch Hay $4.50 per bale Pick-up or Delivered
51 Purchase Brook Rd. Southbury, CT
- USED ALUMINUM SHEETS
IDEAL FOR INSULATING YOUR ATTIC, PATCHING THE HEN HOUSE ROOF, COVERING A TABLE TOP, ETC.
These sheets, measuring 23" x 35" (and thinner than a dime) are very pliable. They have served their pur- pose as plates on our Goss Com- munity Press.
You can have one or 100 for 25 cents each
Pick them up Tuesday or Thursday mornings THE NEWTOWN BEE Printing Plant 17 Commerce Rd. Newtown