- THE NEWTOWN BEE
All Prices Include Tax (Per Insertion) 1-15 words............................. $9.70 16-30 words......................... $10.25 31-50 words..........................$11.65 51-100 words....................... $13.75 101-150 words..................... $23.50 (150 word maximum)
NOTE: All classifieds appear in The Newtown Bee, The Bee Extra and our web page at www.TheBee.com
BEE MINI AD 1 to 8 words ONLY $6.60 ADVANCE PAYMENT NO CHECKING COPY ------------------------
USE OF BOX NUMBER add $5.00 per insertion ------------------------
CLASSIFIED DISPLAY $10.70 per colunm inch ------------------------
The Bee & Bee Extra $13.50 per column inch ------------------------
LEGAL $11.90 per column inch CLASSIFIED & DISPLAY Ads ordered to run 'til further notice accepted on written order only. If written order is not received, ad will appear in only one issue.
When canceling these ads a written order must be received. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted as proof in case of billing error.
Requests for page placement for ads will be honored but can not be guaranteed.
DEADLINE Display and classified advertisers must phone, email or mail copy to reach our office not later than: Legal display advertisements, 1pm Weds.; Display advertisements 10am Tues.; Classified advertisements, 1pm Weds. All advertisements are restricted to their proper classifications.
Advertisers should watch their ads and notify at once if any correction is necessary. The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. will be responsible for only one incorrect insertion, except that advertisers must accept full responsibility for accuracy of all copy submitted by phone. In case of error, The Bee will run one “make good” insertion, except when the error does not lessen the value of the advertisement.
Rate Card On Request Newtown, 426-3141
POLICY Policy of The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. prevents any employee from answering advertisements prior to the time when the paper becomes available to the public each week. Any infraction of this rule should be reported to the editor and will result in the dismissal of the staff member involved.
NOTICE The listing of services and businesses in The Newtown Bee and Bee Extra's classified section does not imply an endorsement or sanction by The Bee Publishing Company. Before contracting the services of businesses listed here, consumers are urged to check company reports on file with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. The Connecticut BBB may be reached at 203-269-2700 or access on the web at www.bbb.org
- *ESTATE AUCTION*
Over 500 lots Bid Online May 12-17 707 Main St, Monroe, CT www.FairfieldAuction.com Fabulous selection of fine art, décor, jewelry and modernism, also a good selection of Asian art, fine silver, rare maps and books, antique firearms, fine lighting, bronzes, clocks and watches, 1975 Mercedes 450sl convertible with 80k original miles and much more FREE APPRAISALS Every Tuesday 10am-1pm At Our Gallery
ESTATE LIQUIDATION APPLEBROOK AUCTIONS
A full service auction house to handle all of your estate & moving liquidation needs.
FREE ORAL APPRAISALS 119 Railroad St New Milford, CT 06776
- NEW CANAAN Moving Sale
By Within Reason CT
FRI, Apr 28, 10am-3pm SAT, Apr 29, 9am-4pm
1580 Ponus Ridge
Designer Sofas, Upholstered Chairs & Ottomans, Triptych Suspended Antique Racers, Lillian August Leather & Chrome Bench, Glassware & China, "The Pit" Square Sofa, George Smith Blanket Sofa, Queen Four Poster Canopy Bed, Rugs & Mirrors, Decorative & Original Art, RH Trestle Table with Concrete Top, Tall White Dresser, Ride On John Deere Lawn Mower, Decorative Lamps, 4 Leather & Chrome Bar Stools, Fashion Jewelry , Decorative Items, Outdoor Furniture & Garden Pots, Pair of Modern Leather & Chrome Chairs, Antique Furniture, Washer/Dryer, Decorative Pillows, Candles, Lanterns & Candlesticks, Vases & Trays, Clothing & Accessories, Fireplace Tools, Andirons & Fenders, Upholstered Chair & Ottoman, Seagrass Rug, Coffee Table, Maine Cottage Bed, Armoire, Housewares & More...
For Photos & Information www.withinreasonct.com
- ADVANCE NOTICE-- MULTI-Family Sandy Hook tag sale. Fri/Sat, May 5/6, 7am-5pm. Rain or shine. Kitchen table & chairs, wedding dresses, small appliances, household, kids inflated bouncing house, clothing, kids, bar decor & collectibles, costume jewelry, much more! Corner of Riverside & Timbermill Rds
- * The Cornerstone * 14 West St. (2/10th mile West of the Flagpole)
April 28 – May 4
Any Clothing with WHITE ½ OFF!!
Donations Welcome! Tue-Fri, 11am-4pm Sat, 11am-1:30pm
Excellent quality used & new clothing, housewares, decorative items, toys & much more
- BETHEL MOVING SALE-- Sat, Apr 29, 8am-4pm. 20 Greenwood Ave. Antiques, household and garage items, electronics, china, hutch, dishes, grill, fire pit, Adirondack chairs. Rain or shine
- ESTATE SALE-- DANBURY, CT. 40 Grove Place. Thurs/Fri/Sat, Apr 27/28/29, 10am-4pm. D/R, l/r, bedroom, desks, kitchen, toys/games, electronics, books, jewelry, lawn mower,tools, fridge, washer, etc. See pics: craigslist or windycats.com
- FLEA MARKET STORMVILLE AIRPORT
SPRINGTIME IN THE COUNTRY
April 29 & 30
Over 600 Exhibitors 8am-4pm Rain or Shine 428 – Rte 216, Stormville, NY
Free admission & parking. No pets. Exhibitor space available 845-221-6561
- HUGE ANTIQUE TAG Sale-- Redding, 4 Long Ridge Road. Thur/Fri/Sat, Apr 27/28/19, 10am-4pm. Over 30 years of collecting... Antiques, collectibles, mid-century modern, furniture, art, vintage fabrics ,rugs, pottery, antique books, vintage dolls including Barbies with cases, vintage jewelry, etc. Rain or shine
- SAT/SUN, APR 29/30, 9am-5pm-- Antiques, furniture, tools, toys & more. 7 Washington Ave, Sandy Hook
- TAG/ ESTATE SALE-- Downsizing, all great stuff! Sat/Sun, Apr 29/30, 9am-4pm (No early birds!). 120 Walnut Tree Hill Rd, Sandy Hook, CT. Whole house, holiday decor, bags and clothes, patio furniture, musical Instruments and more...
- MITCHELL FARM
Fresh Eggs Firewood Stored Inside Full Cords & ½ Cords Delivery Included Stacking Extra
HAY~2016 FIRST CUT, SECOND CUT & MULCH HAY
51 Purchase Brook Rd. Southbury, CT 203-264-1588
- USED ALUMINUM SHEETS
IDEAL FOR INSULATING YOUR ATTIC, PATCHING THE HEN HOUSE ROOF, COVERING A TABLE TOP, ETC.
These sheets, measuring 23" x 35" (and thinner than a dime) are very pliable. They have served their pur- pose as plates on our Goss Com- munity Press.
You can have one or 100 for 25 cents each
Pick them up Tuesday or Thursday mornings THE NEWTOWN BEE Printing Plant 17 Commerce Rd. Newtown
- YOUNG CHANG UPRIGHT Piano-- with bench. Mint condition. $2,800/obo. Please call Melissa 203-550-3959
- COMPUTER HELP WIN/MAC Repairs/Upgrades, Data Recovery Instruction, Networking Office/Home Quick Response When You Call 203-262-1869 www.ChapinBusiness.com
- MAHOGANY DINING ROOM Set-- vintage. 2 china cabinets, buffet, 6 chairs & table. Best offer. 203-426-2064
- HO AURORA ELECTRIC SLOT CARS
Looking to Purchase 60's & 70's Cars, Race Track & other items
- AMARAL MOTORS, INC. 40 SO. MAIN STREET NEWTOWN 203-426-4427
Sales & Service Towing & Auto Body
- Certified Pre-Owned
2014 Buick Enclave AWD T195152. Champagne silver, 52k. $25,000 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD T639725. Black, 18k. $69,500 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4WD. T138277. Mocha, 61k. $29,250 2015 Chevrolet Spark LS T805287. Green, 14k. $7,750 2014 Buick Encore AWD T571523. Cocoa Silver, 40k. $14,750
2013 Kia Soul Hatchback P571852. White, 46k. $7,750 2011 BMW 335i Convertible T743321. Black, 66k. $17,990 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. T218711. Grey, 46k. $26,250 2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i TV91234. Black, 45k. $21,250 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport P638685. Black, 20k. $22,500
View our entire inventory at www.ingersollauto.com