- THE NEWTOWN BEE
All Prices Include Tax (Per Insertion) 1-15 words............................. $9.70 16-30 words......................... $10.25 31-50 words..........................$11.65 51-100 words....................... $13.75 101-150 words..................... $23.50 (150 word maximum)
NOTE: All classifieds appear in The Newtown Bee, The Bee Extra and our web page at www.TheBee.com
BEE MINI AD 1 to 8 words ONLY $6.60 ADVANCE PAYMENT NO CHECKING COPY ------------------------
USE OF BOX NUMBER add $5.00 per insertion ------------------------
CLASSIFIED DISPLAY $10.70 per colunm inch ------------------------
The Bee & Bee Extra $13.50 per column inch ------------------------
LEGAL $11.90 per column inch CLASSIFIED & DISPLAY Ads ordered to run 'til further notice accepted on written order only. If written order is not received, ad will appear in only one issue.
When canceling these ads a written order must be received. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted as proof in case of billing error.
Requests for page placement for ads will be honored but can not be guaranteed.
DEADLINE Display and classified advertisers must phone, email or mail copy to reach our office not later than: Legal display advertisements, 1pm Weds.; Display advertisements 10am Tues.; Classified advertisements, 1pm Weds. All advertisements are restricted to their proper classifications.
Advertisers should watch their ads and notify at once if any correction is necessary. The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. will be responsible for only one incorrect insertion, except that advertisers must accept full responsibility for accuracy of all copy submitted by phone. In case of error, The Bee will run one “make good” insertion, except when the error does not lessen the value of the advertisement.
Rate Card On Request Newtown, 426-3141
POLICY Policy of The Bee Publishing Co., Inc. prevents any employee from answering advertisements prior to the time when the paper becomes available to the public each week. Any infraction of this rule should be reported to the editor and will result in the dismissal of the staff member involved.
NOTICE The listing of services and businesses in The Newtown Bee and Bee Extra's classified section does not imply an endorsement or sanction by The Bee Publishing Company. Before contracting the services of businesses listed here, consumers are urged to check company reports on file with the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. The Connecticut BBB may be reached at 203-269-2700 or access on the web at www.bbb.org
- *ANTIQUE AUCTION*
Over 400 lots Bid Online Jan 20-25 Preview at our gallery 707 Main St, Monroe, CT Jan 20, 21, 23, 24 - 11am-4pm or now at our website: www.FairfieldAuction.com
Antiques, fine jewelry and art incl. original works by Birger Sandzen, James Carrol Beckwith, Mort Kunstler, William Moore Davis and William Winter, Americana, antique carpets, modern design including Adrian Pearsall, Pedro Friedeberg, Eames, fine silver including Tiffany, tribal art, rare books and maps, Asian art, and much more
APPRAISAL DAY Every Tuesday 10am-1pm At Our Gallery Up to 5 items without cost or obligation
ESTATE LIQUIDATION APPLEBROOK AUCTIONS
A full service auction house to handle all of your estate & moving liquidation needs.
FREE ORAL APPRAISALS 119 Railroad St New Milford, CT 06776
- AFTER 21 YEARS-- Moving sale. 16 Yogananda Street, Sandy Hook. Contents of house; tables & chairs, antiques, desks, dressers, mirrors, hutch, power tools, outdoor furniture & tools, baskets, collectibles, rugs, dishes, clocks, wall decorations, small appliances, refrigerator, and much more. Two weekends, Sat/Sun, Jan 21/22 and 28/29, 9am-3pm
- * The Cornerstone * 14 West St. (2/10th mile West of the Flagpole)
Jan 20 - 26
All Adult Pants $1.00
Donations Welcome! Tue-Fri, 11am-4pm Sat, 11am-1:30pm
Excellent quality used & new clothing, housewares, decorative items, toys & much more
- * 2 Year Extra Dry Wood * by Kim Well-seasoned Kept in heated garage Pick up or delivered, extra to stack 203-586-1670 Please talk slow & repeat number If no return call please call back
- 2 YEAR SEASONED FIREWOOD
$250/cord ½ cord $150 Free Stacking, that's right Free Stacking Call for Dump Prices
203-586-8541 * 203-263-4650
- FIREWOOD * Seasoned/Split
Mixed Hardwood $225/cord
Premium Oak $300/cord
- LOW VOLTAGE INDOOR LIGHTING & TRANSFORMERS Eleven 4-foot strips Six 5.5-foot strips All with adjustable fixtures & bulbs. Plus two transformers, HADCO Great for counter & shelf lighting A Great Buy.... $85 Call 203-426-4882
- MITCHELL FARM
Fresh Eggs Firewood Stored Inside Full Cords & ½ Cords Delivery Included Stacking Extra
HAY~2016 FIRST CUT, SECOND CUT & MULCH HAY
51 Purchase Brook Rd. Southbury, CT 203-264-1588
- SPLIT, SEASONED FIREWOOD-- Free delivery with 2 cord minimum. $195 full cord hardwood. Cut 16”-18”. Call Tony 203-743-9271, 203-942-8415 cell
- USED ALUMINUM SHEETS
IDEAL FOR INSULATING YOUR ATTIC, PATCHING THE HEN HOUSE ROOF, COVERING A TABLE TOP, ETC.
These sheets, measuring 23" x 35" (and thinner than a dime) are very pliable. They have served their pur- pose as plates on our Goss Com- munity Press.
You can have one or 100 for 25 cents each
Pick them up Tuesday or Thursday mornings THE NEWTOWN BEE Printing Plant 17 Commerce Rd. Newtown
- COMPUTER HELP WIN/MAC Repairs/Upgrades, Data Recovery Instruction, Networking Office/Home Quick Response When You Call 203-262-1869 www.ChapinBusiness.com
- CHAISE LOUNGE-- LIKE New. Cream brocade with 3 decorative pillows (6'l x 3'w x 35”h), $600. Text 203-209-1397 for photo
- 2001 DODGE DAKOTA-- extra cab truck. Very good condition. Alloy wheels, ac, cruise, V8, 2 wheel drive, interior like new, fog lights. Asking $1,750. 203-743-7073 or 203-300-7073
- AMARAL MOTORS, INC. 40 SO. MAIN STREET NEWTOWN 203-426-4427
Sales & Service Towing & Auto Body
- DAVES R.V. CENTER
New & Used Motor Homes & Travel Trailers Custom Work On Horse Trailers
Exit 8 off I-84 Next to Hampton Inn, Danbury
- HAY FOR SALE
Excellent quality. 1st cutting hay. Pickup or delivered. Large quantities available. Also, mulch hay. 203-263-3071 or 203-263-4993
- ASSOCIATED REFUSE HAS A SANITARY & EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MANURE REMOVAL 4, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cu yard containers 426-8870 * NEWTOWN
- LOOKING FOR AN AKC REGISTERED PUPPY? Newtown Kennel Club Free Breeder Referral Service can help
Breed Handling NKCSecretary@yahoo.com