- Voter Registration Session August 29
- Questions Sought For October Debate
- Absentee Ballots Available For Republican Primary
- FONS Offering One More Self-Defense Course
- Request For Public Comment
- Police Reminder: Alarm Rules Require Annual Reregistration
- Llodra Responds To Governor’s Demand For Fund Balance Details
Within hours of announcing that a town hall style event would be held at C.H. Booth Library on February 21, the office of State Representative Mitch Bolinsky (R-106) issued a second announcement, saying that event was being postponed.
A new date will be announced, according to a February 16 email from Greg Mackinnon, who serves as press secretary for the state rep who covers Newtown.
The initial notice about the town hall event was printed in the November 17, 2017 issue of The Newtown Bee. We apologize for any confusion this may cause for readers.