- Candlewood Boating Traffic Disrupted During Annual Fireworks Display In Danbury
- PWA To Reschedule June 24 Drain Project
- Board of Education Learns NHS Auditorium ‘Still On Schedule For August 22’
- C.H. Booth Library Director Leaving, Plans Made For Search Committee
- Police Say Driver Faces Multiple Charges In Related Accidents
- Jacob And Chaudhary Hoping To Win GOP Support At Upcoming Caucus
- Community Center Comes Closer To Final Plan
Within hours of announcing that a town hall style event would be held at C.H. Booth Library on February 21, the office of State Representative Mitch Bolinsky (R-106) issued a second announcement, saying that event was being postponed.
A new date will be announced, according to a February 16 email from Greg Mackinnon, who serves as press secretary for the state rep who covers Newtown.
The initial notice about the town hall event was printed in the November 17, 2017 issue of The Newtown Bee. We apologize for any confusion this may cause for readers.