- Ground-Breaking Ceremony Planned For FAITH Food Pantry
- State Supreme Court Sets Court Date In 12/14 Families’ Lawsuit Against Gun Companies
- Rodgers Believes Community Requires Leader With Most Experience
- Superintendent Search Subject Of Latest Community Forum
- Legislative Council, Borough Zoning Panel Opposing ‘Granny Pods’
- Fire Reports | October 12-18, 2017
- BOE Hears Proposals For Transportation Issues
Within hours of announcing that a town hall style event would be held at C.H. Booth Library on February 21, the office of State Representative Mitch Bolinsky (R-106) issued a second announcement, saying that event was being postponed.
A new date will be announced, according to a February 16 email from Greg Mackinnon, who serves as press secretary for the state rep who covers Newtown.
The initial notice about the town hall event was printed in the November 17, 2017 issue of The Newtown Bee. We apologize for any confusion this may cause for readers.