- School Board Passes New Acting Class And Extends EdAdvance Transportation Contract
- Police Reports | February 13-21, 2017
- Fire Reports | February 16-21, 2017
- Officials Share State Budget Impact Concerns
- Selectmen Discuss ETH Zoning, Rock Of Angels, Letter To Trump
- Newtown Board Of Realtors Invites Town Affiliates To Discuss The State Of The Community
- PD Continues Testing Body-Worn Cameras
Within hours of announcing that a town hall style event would be held at C.H. Booth Library on February 21, the office of State Representative Mitch Bolinsky (R-106) issued a second announcement, saying that event was being postponed.
A new date will be announced, according to a February 16 email from Greg Mackinnon, who serves as press secretary for the state rep who covers Newtown.
The initial notice about the town hall event was printed in the November 17, 2017 issue of The Newtown Bee. We apologize for any confusion this may cause for readers.