- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Two Third District Republicans Eye Bolinsky’s Now Vacant Seat
- Softball Team Soars To Title Game
- Garner Inmates Arrested In Prisoner Assault Incidents
- Officials Look For Development At FFH In 2013
- Nancy D. McLarney
Blood Drive November 26
SOUTHBURY – The Jewish Federation is holding a Red Cross blood drive on Monday, November 26, from 1 to 6:15 pm, in the social hall at 444 Main Street North. Blood is desperately needed in Connecticut, as many blood drives were cancelled last month due to Superstorm Sandy.
To schedule an appointment, call 800-733-2767 or visit www.redcrossblood.org.