The Edmond Town Hall Theatre is among the many items included in the current Capital Improvement Plan for Newtown. ...Read Full Article
- Town Players Reveal 2018 Season, Update Website
- Woman’s Club To Host Local Author Verna For Next Afternoon Tea Event
- Multimedia Artist, Group President To Present Next SCAN Program
- Garden Planning For Frosty Months, Tuesday With Garden Club
- Connecticut Choral Society Spring Auditions Scheduled
- Late Addition To NFA Calendar: Family Fun Hike, Saturday
- Hometown Foundation Benefit Planned To Honor Memory Of Fallen SEAL, Brookfield Native
“The Art of Giving,” a holidays exhibition at Avance Day Spa & Gallery, will feature works by ten artists while also raising funds for renovations at Edmond Town Hall.
“What better way to launch the holiday season than by giving to our town,” was the sentiment expressed by Melanie Allen and Rosemary Rau, hosts of the show opening benefit.
“The Art of Giving” will feature works by Connecticut artists Aline LaPointe Jeanne Eleck, Ann Kramer, Ingrid McCullough, and Adele Moros. It will also offer the debut of New Hampshire artists Renee Cotter, Ron Kopreski, Florence Parlangeli, and Dee Cleary.
The collection opened November 1 and will remain on view through January 7.
On Sunday, November 12, a brunch-style reception from 11 am until 2 pm will be offered at the day spa and gallery, located within The Villages at Lexington Gardens, 32 Church Hill Road.
Partial proceeds from the sale of spa monetary gift cards and artwork sales will be given to the Edmond Town Hall Theatre Improvements Program.
Spa and gallery hours are Tuesday and Thursdays, 11 am to 8 pm; Wednesday, 10 am to 6 pm; Friday, 9 am to 6 pm; and Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm.
For additional information, call 203-270-8911.