- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- July 20-26, 2018: "Avengers: Infinity War"
- July 13-19, 2018: "Early Man," "Life Of The Party" and Live at ETH: The Autumn Defense
- July 6-12, 2018: "Sherlock Gnomes" and "A Quiet Place"
- June 29-July 5, 2018: "Sgt Stubby: And American Hero" and "Ready Player One"
- June 22-28, 2018: "Black Panther," Rally For Humanity and "Jaws"
- June 15-21, 2018: "Dance Fantasy: The Show," "I Feel Pretty," Brainstorm Experience with Jane Pauley and Longest Day/Newtown Bridge Club Fundraiser
FRIDAY, APRIL 6-THURSDAY, APRIL 12
THE SHAPE OF WATER
Rated R * running time 2:03
Starring Sally Hawkins, Octavia Spencer, Richard Jenkins,
Michael Shannon, Michael Stuhlbarg & Doug Jones
($2 for senior citizens at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings Friday and Saturday, 7 & 9:30 pm;
Sunday through Tuesday and Thursday, 7 pm
(no screenings Wednesday evening,
see below for special event details);
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm;
Tuesday, 1 pm
Director Guillermo del Toro won this year’s Academy Award for Best Achievement in Directing for his modern day fairy tale set in a secret government research facility during the Cold War. Best described as “Cinderella-Meets-Creature from The Black Lagoon,” the unusual love story won three additional Oscars, including Best Motion Picture of the Year.
* * * * *
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11
DAN HARRIS — “PRACTICAL MEANS TO HAPPINESS”
Year-long series hosted by The Avielle Foundation will continue with ABC News Anchor and author who discovered meditation after having an on-air panic attack, Q&A to follow presentation, reservations suggested; 203-491-0304, info@AvielleFoundation.org, AvielleFoundation.org.
Read more here: Avielle Foundation Promoting Next Two Brainstorm Events