The Edmond Town Hall Board of Managers will host an open house in honor of Mary Elizabeth Hawley’s birthday on Wednesday, August 22, from 10 am to 8 pm, at the former town hall building....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- August 17-23, 2018: "Ocean's Eight" and "7 Deadly Sins: A Ballroom Dance Experience"
- August 10-16, 2018: "Book Club" and "Tag"
- August 3-9, 2018: "Rampage" and "Woman Walks Ahead"
- July 27-August 2, 2018: "Solo: A Star Wars Story"
- July 20-26, 2018: "Avengers: Infinity War"
- July 13-19, 2018: "Early Man," "Life Of The Party" and Live at ETH: The Autumn Defense
FRIDAY, APRIL 27-WEDNESDAY, MAY 2
A WRINKLE IN TIME
Rated PG * running time 1:49
Starring Storm Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling & Chris Pine
*($2 for senior citizens at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings Saturday, 7 & 9:15 pm, Sunday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm Tuesday, 1 pm
When their father (Pine) mysteriously disappears following the discovery of a new form of space travel, three magical beings (Winfrey, Witherspoon & Kaling) come to the aid of his daughter (Reid), her brother (Deric McCabe), and another boy (Levi Miller), who must time travel across the universe to get him home safely in this family adventure fantasy released in March.
* * * * *
“2018 SMALL BUSINESS WEEK:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH FACEBOOK”
Monday, April 30: 8:30-9:45 am, $15 ($10 Chamber of Commerce of Newtown members), networking at 8:30, program at 9 by Josh Abash, from Facebook, who will discuss tools available to help take businesses to the next level, also light breakfast and photo booth, launch of 2018 Small Business Weeks hosted by Chamber of Commerce of Newtown, reservations required; 203-426-2695, newtown-ct.com.
Read more here: Newtown Chamber Releases Small Business Week Roster
* * * * *
NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER EVENT
Thursday, May 3 (Alexandria Room): 7 pm, free, all invited for local Christian observance of national event to follow 2018 theme of “Pray For America — Unity” based on Ephesians 4:3, to include guests breaking into groups to pray for concerns of the community and nation; 203-270-1888, email@example.com.