Full listing of public events planned for the historic building at 45 Main Street, Newtown....Read Full Article
- What's At Edmond Town Hall (full listing including movie listings and special events)
- May 25-31, 2018: "Game Night," Senior Center Mural Workshops and "The Maltese Falcon"
- May 18-23, 2018: "I Can Only Imagine" and "The Post"
- May 11-18, 2018: "Annie Jr" (musical theater), "I Can Only Imagine" and BrainStorm Experience: Rosalind Wiseman
- May 4-10, 2018: "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri" and Comedy Show with Avi Liberman
- April 27-May 3, 2018: "A Wrinkle In Time," Small Business Week "Boost Your Business" event and National Day of Prayer
- April 20-26, 2018: Laser Light Shows and "The Greatest Showman"
FRIDAY, APRIL 27-WEDNESDAY, MAY 2
A WRINKLE IN TIME
Rated PG * running time 1:49
Starring Storm Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling & Chris Pine
*($2 for senior citizens at Tuesday matinee)
Screenings Saturday, 7 & 9:15 pm, Sunday through Thursday, 7 pm;
matinees Saturday and Sunday, 1 & 4 pm Tuesday, 1 pm
When their father (Pine) mysteriously disappears following the discovery of a new form of space travel, three magical beings (Winfrey, Witherspoon & Kaling) come to the aid of his daughter (Reid), her brother (Deric McCabe), and another boy (Levi Miller), who must time travel across the universe to get him home safely in this family adventure fantasy released in March.
* * * * *
“2018 SMALL BUSINESS WEEK:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH FACEBOOK”
Monday, April 30: 8:30-9:45 am, $15 ($10 Chamber of Commerce of Newtown members), networking at 8:30, program at 9 by Josh Abash, from Facebook, who will discuss tools available to help take businesses to the next level, also light breakfast and photo booth, launch of 2018 Small Business Weeks hosted by Chamber of Commerce of Newtown, reservations required; 203-426-2695, newtown-ct.com.
Read more here: Newtown Chamber Releases Small Business Week Roster
* * * * *
NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER EVENT
Thursday, May 3 (Alexandria Room): 7 pm, free, all invited for local Christian observance of national event to follow 2018 theme of “Pray For America — Unity” based on Ephesians 4:3, to include guests breaking into groups to pray for concerns of the community and nation; 203-270-1888, firstname.lastname@example.org.