Christ the King Lutheran Church, at 85 Mt Pleasant Road,will present its annual Fall Fair on Saturday, November 4, from 8 am until 3 pm....Read Full Article
- Breakfast With A Bite Of Local History
- Workcampers Host Annual Fundraising Breakfast Ahead Of Service Trip
- New Beginnings St Patrick’s Day Event
- Episcopal Church’s Plaster Ceiling To Be Saved
- Sophfronia Scott And Tain Gregory Talk About ‘This Child Of Faith’
- A Community Gathers To Celebrate ‘The Miracle Of Hanukkah’
- Celebrating The Story Of Christ’s Birth
Christ the King Lutheran Church held its annual Fall Fair on November 4.
Tables were set up throughout the Mt Pleasant Road church for the event with a range of items for sale, from crafts to bake sale goodies.
Organizer Elizabeth Lowery said roughly 50 vendors participated in the event. Live music was performed throughout the day and Maggie, the church’s comfort dog, was ready down one hallway to greet visitors.
Vendors were also set up outside the church, just near the entrance for the event, taking advantage of the weather to offer their wares and welcome guests as the arrived for Saturday’s event.