Christ the King Lutheran Church, at 85 Mt Pleasant Road,will present its annual Fall Fair on Saturday, November 4, from 8 am until 3 pm....Read Full Article
- Annual Fall Fair Offers Crafts, Music, And More
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service Being Planned
- Interfaith Gathering Tonight At NUMC
- Rev Jenny Montgomery: A New Priest-In-Charge For Trinity Episcopal Church
- CROP Walk: Seeking To End World Hunger, One Step At A Time
- ‘Shack’ Screening, Special Discussion, October 28 At St Rose
- Congregation Adath Israel To Join ‘Read Hebrew America’ National Program
Christ the King Lutheran Church held its annual Fall Fair on November 4.
Tables were set up throughout the Mt Pleasant Road church for the event with a range of items for sale, from crafts to bake sale goodies.
Organizer Elizabeth Lowery said roughly 50 vendors participated in the event. Live music was performed throughout the day and Maggie, the church’s comfort dog, was ready down one hallway to greet visitors.
Vendors were also set up outside the church, just near the entrance for the event, taking advantage of the weather to offer their wares and welcome guests as the arrived for Saturday’s event.