- ‘The Dogs Of Camelot’ Brings Readers Into The World Of The Kennedy Canines
- Community Center On Track For 2019 Opening Despite Tight Budget
- Officials: Pootatuck Debris ‘Cloud’ Was Not Toxic
- Rising Steel Begins Defining Shape Of Community Center
- Newtown Continuing Education’s SMART Camp Begins
- ‘My Magic Breath’ Teaches Children The Power Of Mindfulness
- Registration Continues For July 21 Sandy Hook 5K
Ginny Wolcott enjoyed the sunny, 70-degree weather at Ferris Acres Creamery on Monday, October 2, with her dog Luther.
The 5-year-old Labradoodle was all smiles after eagerly lapping up a Pup Cup of ice cream moments before.