- Lisa Unleashed: Does California’s Puppy Mill Ban Really Help Dogs?
- NewArts Finds Perfect Partnership With Walnut Hill Community Church
- Reed Hosts ‘TAGtivities’ To Offer New Lessons For Students
- Health Official Talks Turkey Regarding Holiday Food Safety
- Yoga Dimensions Holiday Yogathon To Benefit Women’s Center Of Greater Danbury
- Unified Sports Provides Opportunity For Students To Grow
- Sandy Hook CEO Celebrating Leahy’s Fuels 100th Anniversary
Ginny Wolcott enjoyed the sunny, 70-degree weather at Ferris Acres Creamery on Monday, October 2, with her dog Luther.
The 5-year-old Labradoodle was all smiles after eagerly lapping up a Pup Cup of ice cream moments before.