- Proposed Development Will Negatively Affect Entire Town
- Volunteer Firefighters Provide Great Value To Our Community
- Ensure Protection In All Schools
- Do We Really Need More Traffic?
- Is The Gun Lobby Really Stronger Than Common Sense?
- An Insensible Proposal
- Loss Of Music Teacher Position Is Unwelcomed News
To the Editor:
The Hunter Ridge Project on Walnut Tree Hill will have a major affect on all traffic patterns for residents living off [Routes] 34 and 25. Between the new building of 65 units on [Route] 34 near the center of Sandy Hook and the proposed Hunter Ridge Project of over 200 units plus 55,000+ feet of retail/commercial, trying to drive down 34, over Church Hill Road to I-84, or through Queen Street with the extra 800 cars that are projected to be added to traffic will be horrendous. Church Hill Road cannot take all of the extra traffic.
There is an important meeting on February 15 in the Alexandria Room at the Edmond Town Hall at 7:30 pm, which every Newtown and Sandy Hook resident should/must attend to show his/her disapproval of a proposal to change the zoning of Hunter Ridge to allow this project.
Elizabeth Circle, Sandy Hook February 7, 2018