Two offices currently occupying the former Town Clerk's suite at Edmond Town Hall are being relocated now that a paying tenant has reportedly been found for the prime space within 45 Main Street. ...Read Full Article
- Artist Finds ‘Harmony’ In Humanity And Nature
- A Week Devoted To The Celebration, And Protection, Of Pollinators
- Windblown But Ready, Farmers Return For Fairfield Hills Market
- Canine Based Ministry At Local Lutheran Church Continues To Offer Comfort
- A Father’s Day Story: Their Love Of Hair Cutting Will Never ‘Fade’
- Making A Bear Sighting Bearable
- The Top Of The Mountain
The Men’s Club of Newtown Congregational Church held its first quarterly meeting on April 7 at My Place Restaurant.
Sixteen members of the group enjoyed breakfast Saturday morning, including NCC Senior Pastor Matthew Crebbin. They were joined by special guests Sheila Torres, operations manager of Edmond Town Hall (ETH), and Margot Hall, chair of the ETH Board of Managers.
The breakfast meetings, according to longtime member Robert Shaw, have been very successful and make for great fellowship. Each meeting’s agenda covers quarterly activities and updates on donations to Feed The Children and autism organizations. Last year alone the club donated more than $2,000 to Feed The Children, which was earmarked for several west African countries due to continued famine and drought conditions, according to Mr Shaw.
The Men’s Club of Newtown Congregational Church conducted its first quarterly meeting of 2018 on April 7 at My Place Restaurant. Members were joined by two special guests: Edmond Town Hall Operations Manager Sheila Torres, on the left, and ETH Board of Managers Chair Margot Hall, fifth from right.