- Nighthawks Compete In Swimming State Open
- Former Newtown Standout Scores TD For Michigan
- Turkey Trot Road Restrictions For Thanksgiving Day
- Unified Sports Provides Opportunity For Students To Grow
- BOE Celebrates Unified Sports Leaders
- Nighthawks Sign National Letters Of Intent To Play In College
- Western Connecticut Hockey Program Hosts Rangers Alumni Assist Game
NYA Sports & Fitness will host its Third Annual “six2six” Soccer Marathon on Sunday, November 19, from 6 am to 6 pm.
Futbol Friends International, a locally based non-profit that promotes youth soccer all over the world, will join forces with NYA for the benefit of AC Connecticut.
The soccer marathon will begin at 6 am with adult play. Players between the ages of 6 and 16 are invited to play from 10 am to 4 pm.
Online registration is encouraged at FFIUSA.org. Fees are $10 per hour, or $25 for unlimited play. All participants will receive a free T-shirt in his or her size.
Bring your phone and like the organization on Facebook for a chance to win a prize. Bring a donation for our local food banks to continue a tradition of making Thanksgiving extra special in the community.