- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Conn. Medical Marijuana Business Group Discussed
- Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
- Winterset Ski Club Holds Raffle Night
- NMS Visitors Offered Students A Sample Of Career Options
- Nighthawks qualify for state playoffs with win over Immaculate—NHS Gridders’ Season Will Continue After SWC Championship Game
Curtiss & Crandon
John Klopfenstein, president of Curtiss & Crandon Realtors, 45 South Main Street, has announced the affiliation of Kathy Quinn with the Curtiss &Crandon office.
An experienced realtor, Ms Quinn has also completed Floyd Wickman’s Sweathog course, an intensive real estate sales and marketing program, and has an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
A multimillion dollar producer, Ms Quinn will specialize in residential sales in Newtown and the surrounding areas.
Kathy and her husband, George, have lived in Newtown since 1979 and have a son, Eric.