- Adopt A Cat From Animal Control
- International Education Week In Newtown
- Returning Holiday Festival To Offer Holiday Fun For All Ages
- Bus Talks Lead To FOI Concerns
- Newtown United Soccer Team Captures U11 Championship With Win Over New Canaan
- Newtown Unit Of The Salvation Army In Need Of Bell Ringers
- New Veterans Mural Still In Progress
Curtiss & Crandon
John Klopfenstein, president of Curtiss & Crandon Realtors, 45 South Main Street, has announced the affiliation of Kathy Quinn with the Curtiss &Crandon office.
An experienced realtor, Ms Quinn has also completed Floyd Wickman’s Sweathog course, an intensive real estate sales and marketing program, and has an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
A multimillion dollar producer, Ms Quinn will specialize in residential sales in Newtown and the surrounding areas.
Kathy and her husband, George, have lived in Newtown since 1979 and have a son, Eric.