- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Fatal Crash On I-84 In Middlebury Snarls Traffic For Hours
- Theater Review—The Show Must Go One, And Town Players Are Offering Spectacular ‘Underpants’
- The Dog’s Return
- Notable Economic Growth Initiatives To Be Recognized At CERC Event
- BAHA’I FAITH OF NEWTOWN
Nick and Heather Danuszar of Newtown announce the birth of their second daughter, Kelsey Nicole, on October 31 in Milford Hospital.
She weighed eight pounds, two ounces.
Kelsey joins her older sister, Morgan Alyssa.
Her maternal grandmother is Linda Ross of Claremont, N.H.
Her paternal grandmother is Diane Roth of Sandy Hook. Her paternal grandfather is Nick Danuszar, Sr, of Ansonia.
Pete and Megan McLean of Newtown announce the birth of a daughter, Catherine “Casey” Paige, on December 21 at Danbury Hospital.
She weighed seven pounds, two ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
She joins siblings Cooper, 4Â½, and Scott, 2.
The maternal grandparents are Malcolm and Nancy McLachlan of Southbury.
The paternal grandparents are Pat McLean of Monroe and Peter McLean of Wheaton, Ill.