- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Moody Blues, Ives Concert Park Opening Night Glistened Despite Showers
- EPA Regulates Spot-On Pest Treatment—Consumer Education And Professional Advice Critical When Treating Pets For Ticks And Fleas
- Outdoor Summer Concert Series Continues August 7
- ‘Rapunzel’ At The Vineyard
- More than 100 students in grades 1-12 from Newtown, Southbury, Bethel, Brookfield, Monroe, Ansonia, and Danbury are participating in the shows.
- Celebrating The Spirit of P.T. Barnum With ‘Energy, Vitality, Balance’
Nick and Heather Danuszar of Newtown announce the birth of their second daughter, Kelsey Nicole, on October 31 in Milford Hospital.
She weighed eight pounds, two ounces.
Kelsey joins her older sister, Morgan Alyssa.
Her maternal grandmother is Linda Ross of Claremont, N.H.
Her paternal grandmother is Diane Roth of Sandy Hook. Her paternal grandfather is Nick Danuszar, Sr, of Ansonia.
Pete and Megan McLean of Newtown announce the birth of a daughter, Catherine “Casey” Paige, on December 21 at Danbury Hospital.
She weighed seven pounds, two ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
She joins siblings Cooper, 4Â½, and Scott, 2.
The maternal grandparents are Malcolm and Nancy McLachlan of Southbury.
The paternal grandparents are Pat McLean of Monroe and Peter McLean of Wheaton, Ill.