- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- State’s Jobless Rate Creeps Up Slightly To 9 Percent
- CompARTmentz: A Look Inside An Artist’s World
- James Tanner and Kara Dunst
- Movie Presentation About Genetically Engineered Foods
- Why Not Speed Tables On Every Street?
Cynthia Ann Grant to Trent M. Harrison
Beryl and Jack Harrison of Newtown announce the engagement of their son, Trent Mowbray Harrison, to Cynthia Ann Grant, the daughter of Janet Grant of Bethel and the late Jack Grant.
The future bride graduated from New Fairfield High School in 1989, Western Connecticut State University with a bachelor of arts in communication, and Albertus Magnus College with a master of science in management. She is a training coordinator for GE Capital in Danbury.
The future groom graduated from Newtown High School in 1990, Dickinson College with a bachelor of science in geology in 1994, Boston University in 1995, and the University of Bridgeport with a master of education in 1999. He is employed by the Danbury Board of Education as an eighth grade science teacher at Rogers Park Middle School.
A June wedding is planned.