- Papa Al’s A Family Business Is A Family Favorite
- Business Buzz: Labels Plus Tags Opens In Sandy Hook
- Local Man Pleads Not Guilty To Child Pornography Charge
- Pastel Society Of America Hall Of Famer At Newtown Meeting House, Nov 28
- Children’s Programs
- Main Street North, Southbury
- Lighthouse Builder Defending Her Title
Andy and Virginia Drap of 1220 Cane Creek Drive, Garner, N.C., announce the birth of a daughter, Susannah Sill Drap, July 8 in Raleigh, N.C.
Susannah weighed nine pounds, five ounces at birth. She joins a brother, Andrew Drap, age 5.
Maternal grandparents are Mr and Mrs Arthur Zierzow of 1 Alder Lane, Sandy Hook, and paternal grandparents are Mr and Mrs Andrew Drap of 87 Castle Meadow Road, Newtown.
Kim and Dennis Schultz of Bumpass, Va., announce the birth of a son, Thomas Robert Lee Schultz, on July 12 in Richmond, Va.
The baby weighed six pounds, 13Â½ ounces, and was 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Richard and Patricia Schultz of Sandy Hook, and paternal grandmother is Lynn Bartolotta, of Pittsfield, Mass.
Kelly Marie (Tomlinson) Ecsedy and Gregory Philip Ecsedy of 254 Triangle Boulevard, Middlebury, announce the birth of a son, Benjamin Gregory Ecsedy, on June 20 at Danbury Hospital.